SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 25 / (2879923 - 2879977)

2879923. The Knitted
Quick Tip: Casting on Large Number of Stitches. May 28, 2015. May 28, 2015. Casting on a large number of stitches is always a struggle. For me, I always either run out of yarn for my long tail cast-on (solutions to that particular challenge here. Or more likely I completely lose track of how many stitches I have cast on. Not having enough or having too many stitches on the needles isn’t the end of the world (as long as you catch it before you start working! But for me after the 5. March 9, 2015. The hat ...
theknitted.com
2879924. The Knitted Bear Company
0 item(s) - 0.00. Your shopping cart is empty! THE BEARS - hand spun and rare breed. A Splash Of Colour. All Our Bears and Relations. Lead times for our hand knitted teddy bears are currently around 14 days. Please contact us. If you have an urgent requirement. FREE UK DELIVERY * *. Now available - really really cute rabbits. Smaller Teddy Bears, but no less cute. Hand Knitted Teddy Bears From Rare Breed Sheep Wool. Hand Spinning / Our Rare Breed Black Welsh Mountain and Jacob Fleeces. A Splash Of Colour.
theknittedbearcompany.co.uk
2879925. The Knitted Biscuit
I really want to see this. South East, United Kingdom. View my complete profile. Sunday, April 11, 2010. I really want to see this. Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? There are lots of sausage dogs here! Monday, March 29, 2010. First pictures of Sofia. Really nice tradition in March to put these red and white decorations everywhere, even the cow's got one! Too much time on our hands. We also found this rather good specimen in this candle. And check out this Cate Le Bon video by director Euan Jones Morris:.
theknittedbiscuit.blogspot.com
2879927. the knitted blog
Saturday, 19 June 2010. I have had my blog at blog spot for a few years now but decided it's time to move after the spam got daft. You can find me at. This is not a Sketchbook. I set this blog up for mainly uni stuff but I have decided to put everything in one place, see you over there! Links to this post. Sunday, 28 March 2010. Chick, chick. chick, chick, chicken. And today my son and I decided to make a pompom chick. The chick is made from:. Two pompoms - one 65mm, one 85mm in diameter. Then we painted...
theknittedblog.blogspot.com
2879928. The Knitted Bouquet
This blog is a way of keeping you in touch with The Knitted Bouquet and what is going on with my patterns and designs. So many ideas so little time to knit. Sunday, 15 November 2009. Well, I have been busy busy with so many ideas but not enough time to get them done! Sunday, 1 November 2009. Poinsettia a go go! I am hoping to exhibit at Malvern in March next year so am now going to start frantically knitting some flowers for a mixed bouquet to display on my stand. I will let you know how it is going ...
theknittedbouquet.blogspot.com
2879929. The Knitted Brief
theknittedbrief.blogspot.com
2879930. The Knitted Brow
Yarn, dogs, domestic pursuits. Sunday, January 11, 2015. Fighting winter's blues, one kale chip at a time. The incessant bitchery has made me determined to pretend to enjoy winter all the more. I am sucking it up, and cheerfully marching through these gray, frosty days, with the resolve of a sled dog in the Iditarod. I know things will improve in a few weeks; they always do, and by February, I'll be a lot more even keel. Meanwhile, snow would cheer me! If we are to be in the throes of winter, let it snow!
theknittedbrow.blogspot.com
2879931. www.theknittedcafe.com -
Site under construction. Please check back very soon! Wwwtheknittedcafe.com created at www.mrsite.com.
theknittedcafe.com
2879932. Music | The Knitted Cap Club
The Knitted Cap Club. Indie/folk group, making music for the love of making music. Contact The Knitted Cap Club. Switch to mobile view.
theknittedcapclub.bandcamp.com
2879933. The Knitted Chick | Knitting & Creating One Stitch At A Time
Knitting and Creating One Stitch At A Time. The Modernization of Marmelade. February 29, 2016. A year ago a friend asked me if I had ever made Marmelade. I had to tell him, “No,” but then I went right home and looked up the recipe. “Ugh! So 20 batches of jam later, and this is what I have developed and know will work:. Next time maybe I’ll get some limes to try Lemon-Lime Marmelade. . . Step 5= Add 6 cups of sugar to the boiling fruit and zest, while stirring constantly. Continue to stir the fruit an...
theknittedchick.wordpress.com
2879934. The Knitted Convenience
theknittedconvenience.blogspot.com
2879935. the knitted cupcake | keeping knitting cute and sweet
Keeping knitting cute and sweet. January 5, 2012. The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt:. The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 17,000. Times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it. Click here to see the complete report. January 5, 2012. Patterns can be found here. Sorry for any inconvenience.
theknittedcupcake.wordpress.com
2879936. TKD - Home
The Knitted Dachshund 2015 (including all images). Terms and Conditions / Privacy Policy. Care Advice for Wool Garments. Welcome to The Knitted Dachshund. At The Knitted Dachshund we design and create hand knitted jumpers and sweaters specifically MADE TO MEASURE for Miniature Dachshund dogs, Standard Dachshund dogs and most other small breeds. The jumpers and neck warmers are made from King Cole Merino Blend 100% Pure New Aran Wool, Rowan 100% Pure New Aran Wool, and Aran-. Say hello to Sylvia.
theknitteddachshund.co.uk
2879937. The Knitted Dog
Dog Daycare and Boarding. The Story So Far…. Worried About Leaving Your Dog Home Alone? Daycare is the ideal solution for anyone who needs to go out and…. Home boarding provides a home from home for your beloved dog and…. Blog at WordPress.com.
theknitteddog.com
2879938. The Knitted Duck
Handmade knitwear and accessories www.theknittedduck.co.uk. Friday, 11 March 2011. So yeah. Technically I did. About keep my promise of not leaving it four months between posts, although 8 days shy seems pushing it slightly. Sorry about that :). That's not to say I haven't been reet busy in the guise of KD. I've had more new. Over Christmas, our. Traditional retro soccer scarves. Have started to take off and as we speak I'm churning out a line of. Good management of time, money and resources; the right a...
theknittedduck.blogspot.com
2879939. the knitted footballer | It'll have you in stitches!
It'll have you in stitches! It'll have you in stitches! Who Is The New Kid on the Block? Broken Records, Broken Hearts. Germany Miss a Penalty and USA Reach the Final. England Women Make History. France v Germany: A Clash of the Titans. Which of these Lionesses will strike first? Follow the knitted footballer on WordPress.com. Women's world cup. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “the knitted footballer”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 1,333 other followers.
theknittedfootballer.com
2879940. The Knitted Fringe | Knitting, sewing and crocheting raised to the power of nerd.
Knitting, sewing and crocheting raised to the power of nerd. October 13, 2016. October 18, 2016. After a long, somewhat unintended hiatus I’m bringing back the blog! Some updates: first, I put the Dr. Who quote I stitched a few months ago in a frame:. I think it looks pretty great 🙂. Third, I will post about once a week/when I have something to post. I don’t always have time to make something that will be done by Sunday every week, so I’ll just post stuff as I finish it. June 12, 2016. June 12, 2016.
theknittedfringe.wordpress.com
2879941. The Knitted Garden
CRAFTING A NATURAL LIFE. Friday, September 9, 2011. I absolutely ADORE chickens! Now that I am finally in a place where I can own chickens again, I was quick to aquire three from a woman who needed to rehome hers. Reenee, Edie, and Beatrice came with a small, rather sad looking coop that was suffering from plain-ness and obscurity. Although they didn't know any better, I was embarrassed for them. Since we couldn't afford a new coop, I thought sprucing up their chick pad just a bit might be in order.
theknittedgarden.blogspot.com
2879942. Knittedhome
Quality Handmade Accessories Home Decor.
theknittedhome.com
2879943. theknittedjunglecollective | Just another WordPress.com site
04/17/2013 · 8:04 pm. The KJC has gone into hibernation and who knows when it will awake but while we wait for it to awaken here is an essay written by art critic William McCrory taken from the Knitted Jungle Collective Reader that accompanied our show at the Kunsthaus 15 Gallery, Nottingham. The Knitted Jungle Collective: A Critical Introduction. In this text I will aim to explore the cultural practice of The Knitted Jungle Collective. The initial objective will be to chart the origination of the. The K...
theknittedjunglecollective.wordpress.com
2879944. The Knitted Lamb
Sunday, October 28, 2012. Look What I Made. Wednesday, March 21, 2012. Happy Spring. It is finally here! I am enjoying all of the color popping up everywhere. Makes you say "ahhhh". Monday, December 26, 2011. Thursday, November 24, 2011. Enjoy the day with your family and loved ones! Saturday, September 10, 2011. It's Going to Make It! Wednesday, August 10, 2011. No Cold Feet Here - I'm in Love. For S mallThings yarn-along. Today I'd like to share my socks! Reading Knitting Block by Block by Nicky Epstein.
theknittedlamb.blogspot.com
2879945. The Knitted Life
My adventures in knitting. Sunday, February 3, 2013. Guess I will pick the closest one and go for it. The pattern is Cable and Gusset Mitten from Circular Knitting Workshop by Margaret Radcliffe. This is a fantastic book! There are half a dozen projects I want to knit and the directions are really well written with lots of clear close up pictures. With the Superbowl coming on today I should have plenty of time to knit! Posted by Rebecca from Death By Thread. Thursday, January 10, 2013. My oldest daughter...
theknittedlife.blogspot.com
2879946. The Knitted Noggin
Monday, February 1, 2010. The Cocoon is made with a snuggly fleece yarn to keep your baby comfortable and warm. Choose from the selection of yarns below. Pictured in Sweet Mocha. Wednesday, May 6, 2009. I'm Erin and I started making hats for my now 5-year old daughter and my close friends. Fairly quickly I started receiving requests from friends of friends. The main question I got was "Do you have a website? Thanks for your interest! Please allow 1 business day for a response. Name and mailing address.
theknittednoggin.blogspot.com
2879947. TheKnittedPanda (Miranda Panda) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artisan Crafts / Hobbyist. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
theknittedpanda.deviantart.com
2879949. The Knitted Piper
When Im not knitting, Im with my daughter and dogs or (trying to)learn the bagpipes. Friday, October 16, 2009. 18 years . how can time go so fast? No knitting today . it's all about my baby . They said oh yes, but then completely irrational panic on my part set in . are you SURE it was MY baby? How can you tell, babies all look alike, and you hear of them getting switched at birth. OMG . how do I know that it's MY baby? Tuesday, October 13, 2009. October Breast Cancer Awarness and Knitting. We ended Augu...
theknittedpiper.blogspot.com
2879950. HostGator - Please Configure Your Name Servers
Click Here for 24/7/365 Live Chat! Please configure your name servers. You're seeing this page because your domain is setup with the default name servers: ns1.hostgator.com. And ns2.hostgator.com. In order to point the domain to your server, please login here. To manage your domain's settings. You can find the name servers you need to use in your welcome email or HostGator control panel. For more information, please see this page. How can I avoid this in the future? How do I change my name servers?
theknittedpurl.com
2879951. The Knitted Rose | A Growing String of Posts About Knitting – often with free patterns!
A Growing String of Posts About Knitting – often with free patterns! Who Dares Steal a Tiger’s Vestments? October 23, 2013. Yes, the sweaters fit 14″ Ruth and 16″ Mary just fine. I only hope I can steal them back to list on Etsy later in the week! October 22, 2013. Well, my first craft show day came and went as of Saturday. I plan on trying Etsy next – sometime within the week. Can’t give up now with all this leftover merchandise to move! From Blog to Business. September 6, 2013. Oh, wait . . . Based on ...
theknittedrose.wordpress.com
2879952. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theknittedslipperbook.com
2879953. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theknittedspoon.com
2879954. The Knitted Violist
For those who are interested in knitting, music, food, fun, love and life in general. Saturday, June 16, 2012. Wow, I logged in for the first time since Christmas, and wow, I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I wont go into all the details of the excuses, just know it has been an extremely trying and emotional 6 months, if you follow me on Facebook, then you know all the details you need to know. Posted by Miss Schultz. Wednesday, December 28, 2011. Knitting to Stay Sane. I did get some needles and yar...
theknittedviolist.blogspot.com
2879955. The Knitted Word
The knitting experience in culture, history, and daily life. On bacon fat and poetry. Asymp; 3 Comments. Par ŝo zaļo zemes malu,. Ko par Dzimteni es saucu,. For this edge of green land,. That I call my Native Land,. Neprasot, vai atlīdzinās. Neprasot, vai viņu vārdi. Half-lived. Not lived. Not asking for anything in return. Not asking if their name. Would be remembered down the road. Protams, katram sava daļa. Dzīves sauciens. Aicinājums. Es jau arī nebūtību. Of course, everyone has their own part. 8211;...
theknittedword.com
2879956. AnnaBee Makes Three
In theory, I love the idea of recording special daily moments in a notebook. Since I'm thinking of them now, here are the words and onomatopoeias popping out of her mouth (the list by no means complete):. Mmmmmmmmmm (used in excellent context! Pr-pr-pr and sometimes upr (up). Still no 'no', just head shaking. I'll take this as long as I can). Iss biss ("The Itsy Bitsy Spider"). OHMneeOHMneeOHMenee (yummy yummy yummy. and it's pretty much the most adorable word I've ever heard). Ny ny ny (night night).
theknittelklan.blogspot.com
2879957. The Knitter - Knit smarter, with beautiful patterns and expert advice
Knit smarter, with beautiful patterns and expert advice. Competition: win tickets to the Bristol Wool Fair 2015. August 7, 2015. In our new competition you can win tickets to the Bristol Wool Fair 2015. This year the event runs from 11th to 13th September, and has moved to a new venue, Washing Pool Farm near Cribbs Causeway. The extra space means there’s room for over 80 stalls, selling unique hand-made gifts and yarns, a wide choice… Continue reading →. The Sock Ruler – The Knitter’s Attic. July 21, 2015.
theknitter.co.uk
2879958. theknitter (Andrew Brennan) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
theknitter.deviantart.com
2879959. ohmygoodnes
August 14, 2015. Entre las flores by una cierta mirada. August 10, 2015. Hey, if you believe Ferguson PD are going to tell the truth about the latest young black man they shot to death in very suspicious circumstances I can assume you live in a complete fantasy world. How is middle earth, by the way? Give my regards to Gandalf if you see him. August 10, 2015. Originally posted by totallybrian. August 10, 2015. August 10, 2015. Cases of 24 unarmed black men killed by police this year. Was killed by a Tall...
theknitter.tumblr.com
2879960. the knitterati
Tuesday, December 20, 2005. I have decided to move blogs, you can now find me here. Posted by Rachy @ 1:02 PM. Thursday, December 01, 2005. I got some Big Wool last week and there were three knots in close succession, so I sent an email to Rowan and they have sent me a copy of magazine #38! How very nice of them :). Posted by Rachy @ 11:47 AM. Monday, November 28, 2005. I made a mini-Clapotis. Here is a picture of it on my face at 10pm last night. Anyway. I have a tutorial to go to now. Yay. Yes I am wat...
theknitterati.blogspot.com
2879961. The Knitterati » An Atlanta knitting collective
theknitterati.com
2879962. The Knitter - A Fictionalised Memoir by John Mallaghan.
8220;She with some infernal magic rife,. Entwined her needles with my passing life.”. From the poem The Knitter. By John Mallaghan (Snr.). Is the first published book by John Mallaghan, and this site is much more than just a place to buy the book. You can listen to the poems that inspired it, read extracts. Before you buy, and discuss your biggest “Archie Gemmill moments” on the blog. Inspired by poems written by the author’s coal miner father, and taking its name, themes and structure from one of them,.
theknitterbook.com
2879963. the knitter cooks | cooking and crafting in Chicago
Cooking and crafting in Chicago. Making Shit Up As I Go. May 13, 2015. Look what I made! I don’t have a recipe for you tonight because I just made this up on the fly with the ‘I’m about to go out of town’ food left in my fridge. I also forgot to salt it. (SECRET – I forget to salt things almost every time I… More Making Shit Up As I Go. Making Shit Up As I Go. May 9, 2015. Cooking is like Riding a Bike. April 29, 2015. Cooking is like Riding a Bike. Releasing myself from the Burden of “To Do”. Very few p...
theknittercooks.com
2879964. TheKnitterInPink | The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land!
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land! The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Follow “TheKnitterInPink”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theknitterinpink.wordpress.com
2879965. The Knitter Inside Me
The Knitter Inside Me. Lunatic ravings from a knitter who isn't knitting much lately! Friday, May 16, 2014. Ok friends and neighbors, here is the update. I have to go see a real gynecologist! Yep, the doctor called me after my ct scan and said that she made me an appointment with a real GYN doctor. When I asked about the ct results she just brushed it off as something the GYN doc would discuss with me. Does that mean there is something seriously wrong? Posted by The Warden at the Looney Bin! And, the doc...
theknitterinsideme.blogspot.com
2879966. Theknitternutter - Home
The Nutter on Knitting. As well as a small number of stock items, I offer several other services:. Dinosaurs, bags, bowls, dog coats, baby jackets, cats, gloves, wrist warmers, shawls, jumpers, cardigans, Christmas decorations. Pretty much anything, really. Finishing, rescuing, alterations. There are many people who love to knit, but hate to sew, and so instead of "making up" their work into wearable/usable items, it sits in their knitting baskets, making them feel guilty about starting something new!
theknitternutter.com
2879967. The Knitter Of Oz
The Knitter Of Oz. Obsessed with knitting, crochet, and all things fibre. When I first became a parent, I took about a squillion pictures. With kidlet number two, squillions were totally out of fashion, and I only got around to taking an actual number of pics. If I followed what my own parents did, I’d have had a third kid with no photographic evidence whatsoever. I’m not … Continue reading ». Curse you, boyfriend! Do you knit, crochet, or do both? I’ve been knitting for 26 years, but I resisted le...
theknitterofoz.com
2879968. THE KNITTER'S STUDIO
Tuesday, November 20, 2007. We're so excited because on January 8th from 5-6:30pm. Kaffe Fassett will be here at. The Knitter's Studio signing his new book! Stop by to get your copy signed,. Enjoy some snacks and good conversation! Posted by the knitter's studio at 4:54 PM. Sunday, July 01, 2007. The yarn was wound Saturday as the store was closing. When I came in for work on Wednesday the completed baby sweater was waiting at the front desk. Posted by the knitter's studio at 12:10 PM. Joan McGowan-Miche...
theknitters-studio.blogspot.com
2879969. 糖尿病の治療をするなら食事制限とサプリメントで効率よく
theknitters-studio.com
2879970. TheKnitters.com -
theknitters.com
2879971. The Knitters Attic -
The Knitters Attic Blog. The Knitters Attic Yarns. Your basket is empty. Sign up to receive news, offers and inspiration from The Knitters Attic. Welcome to The Knitters Attic. Here to inspire you. Free delivery for UK orders over 30!
theknittersattic.co.uk
2879972. The Knitters Attic | www.theknittersattic.co.uk
It’s getting rather chilly – enter Debbie Bliss’ Falkland Aran patterns to warm us up! As soon as I heard that Debbie Bliss was bringing out Falkland Aran this Autumn I knew I just had to stock it. I love the story behind it; the fact that all of the animals are treated so well and granted so much freedom really appeals to me. You may have picked up that I come from a family of huge animal lovers! Coupled with its luxurious and natural feel, Debbie Bliss has created my dream yarn. Continue reading →.
theknittersattic.wordpress.com
2879973. Knitters Bag
Read more about promotional gifts. Scissors, Pins, Tape Measure and Sewing Needles. Scissors are used to cut up the ends of you garment once you have finished knitting and pins are used to hold parts of your garment together as you measure the different lengths and widths with a tape measure. Sewing needles are for the sole purpose of tying up loose ends.
theknittersbag.com
2879974. theKnittersBlock
theknittersblock.blogspot.com
2879975. Knitting - Yarn, Knitting Kits, Knitting Tools and useful Knitting Instructions
Knitting – A relaxing hobby. Whether you are young, old, male or female knitting is a fun hobby that you will find very relaxing and rewarding. In todays world we live a fast lifestyle working long hours and we need something to keep us sane, we need something to help us relax and destress. Knitting is a fantastic stress reliever and wonderful outlet for an overworked brain. When you first start knitting there are three key techniques that you need to get the hang of:. Knitted items make excellent gifts .
theknitterscottage.com
2879976. The Knitter's Edge, Bethlehem, PA
1601 W. Broad St. Bethlehem, PA 18018. Tues, Wed,Thurs:. Promote Your Page Too. Unwind at The Knitters Edge! The Knitters Edge is located on West Broad Street at 15th Avenue in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. We offer many daytime and evening knitting classes for the beginner to the advanced; crochet classes are offered as well. Childrens classes are also available, please call for more information. Spend some time to see and touch the yarns in stock, or sit for a spell on our sofa and knit. There will...
theknittersedge.com
2879977. Yarn Shop Bethlehem, PA - The Knitter's Edge 610-419-9276
Bethlehem, PA Yarn Shop. The Knitter's Edge of Bethlehem, PA specializes in fine yarns and all the best in needles, hooks, notions, and books. We offer free coffee and hot tea. Cold beverages are also available for purchase. Our goal is to offer friendly service in a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere. We offer many daytime and evening knitting and crochet classes for the beginner to the advanced. Children's classes are also available. Learn More About The Knitter's Edge:. Click to email us.
theknittersedge.net