SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 25 / (2882411 - 2882465)

2882411. The Korean Law Blog | IPG Legal Int'l Law Firm
Korean Court Upholds Expulsion of Law Student at Judicial Research and Training Institute for Adultery. A male law student, expelled from the Judicial Research and Training Institute for having an affair with another law student, has just had his appeal to be reinstated denied. The male student's mother-in-law made the situation public after her daughter committed suicide after finding out about the affair. Before a South Korea's law school system changed in 2007, students who passed the bar exam in Sout...
thekoreanlawblog.com
2882412. The Korean Lighthouse
thekoreanlighthouse.com
2882413. The Korean mind switch | When everything is about to change…
The Korean mind switch. When everything is about to change…. Ja på mandag fikk vi nok en «typhoon» rullende inn over Korea som igjen skapte kaos, ødeleggelser og skoler som ga mange koreanske skole barn den sjeldne gleden av å ha fri en dag. For oss ble det også en viss opplevelse. Her I media bildet er det tre ting som gjentar seg om dagen:. 1)Psy’s Gamnam style. 2)Dokdo territorium konflikten med Japan. 3)Og Apple vs Samsung battle om patent infringmentering. Legg igjen en kommentar. Jeg ble ogsaa bedr...
thekoreanmindswitch.wordpress.com
2882414. korean movies
Wednesday, 1 June 2016. Samaritan Girl By Kim Ki-Duk. Producer: Kim Ki-Duk, Min Bae-Jeong, Kim Yoon-Ho, Jung-Hyun. Release Date: March 5, 2004. Samaritan girl is a 2004. Movie directed by well known. Director Kim Ki-Duke. Sex & violence is main theme in his movies. In this movie two teenage friends, Yeo-jin and Jae-Yeong trying to earn money to go for a trip to. For fulfilling their wish Jae-Yeong starts. Wednesday, 25 May 2016. Heartbreak Library By Kim Jung- kwon. Movie : Heartbreak Library. Later on d...
thekoreanmovies.blogspot.com
2882415. Blog de TheKoreanMusic - Blog de TheKoreanMusic - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Des clips et des images de groupes ou solo de la Kpop.{ou des films coréen}. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! BEAST - 'BEAST IS THE B2ST' TEASER. Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le lundi 29 novembre 2010 15:33.
thekoreanmusic.skyrock.com
2882416. The Korean Open and Ssireum Festival
The Korean Open and Ssireum Festival. Frequently asked questions for international participants in the Korean Open ssireum tournament. What values are found in ssireum? Where does the word ssireum come from? How old is ssireum? Where do players compete? Each match takes place in a sand circle between 8 to 10 meters in diameter. The circle always has a safety zone around it. The sand is light enough to cushion against falling while heavy enough to not blow away. Participants bow whenever they ...How do I ...
thekoreanopen.blogspot.com
2882417. TheKoreaNow
한국경제] 식사 직후 약 먹으면 우리 몰랐던 약 복용. 한국경제] 정미홍의 분노 아나운서 후배 너희들. 한국경제] 국방부 북한 탄도미사일 1발 발사북극성 2형으로 평가. 한국경제] 중형 세단 시장 총성 없는 전쟁쏘나타 돌풍에 각축. 한국경제] 삼성전자, 5개 C랩 과제 스타트업으로 독립시킨다. 한국경제] 소리없이 커진 사운드바 시장, 어느새 2라운드 돌입. 한국경제] 교장 공모제의 민낯 4명 중 3명이 전교조코드 인사 논란. 한국경제] 경기 살린다며 11조 추경해놓고있는 예산 11조 쓰지 않은 정부. 한국경제] 해수부 세월호 6일 육상 이송 추진플랜B도 마련. 한국경제] 5 9 장미대선 5당 대선후보 확정. 한국경제] 항공 해운 상장사, 리스 빚 13조 폭탄부채비율 급증. 한국경제] 2월 경상수지, 수출 호조에 흑자 84억 달러 3개월來 최대.
thekoreanow.com
2882418. The Korean Panda | fashion • art • music • makeup • my life
Fashion art music makeup my life. April 17, 2014. This week has been such a roller coaster of emotion. Yesterday especially. My husband, the dearest person to me in the world, interviewed for his dream job (this is the 2nd time) and he wasn’t hired, AGAIN! It was a 3 hour interview and I sat in with him (which they request of spouses.) I was so frustrated all I could do afterwards was cry and try to choke out encouragement to him. Find my way back home. February 12, 2014. I’m just trying to find a ...
thekoreanpanda.com
2882419. This domain may be for sale. Contact Buydomains.com.
thekoreanpeninsula.com
2882420. The Korean Picture Bible
The Korean Picture Bible. 05 - The Acts. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Template images by sbayram.
thekoreanpicturebible.blogspot.com
2882421. The Korean Pot – Easy Korean-American recipes for the Instant Pot
Easy Korean-American recipes for the Instant Pot. Which Instant Pot Should I Get? January 24, 2017. January 24, 2017. Come visit us at http:/ www.thekoreanpot.com. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Korean Sticky White Rice. Korean Sticky White Rice. January 23, 2017. January 23, 2017. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). January 22, 2017.
thekoreanpot.wordpress.com
2882422. The site is under construction
The site is under construction.
thekoreanreview.com
2882423. The site is under construction
The site is under construction.
thekoreanreview.org
2882424. The Korean Review | Reviewing the best Korean resources!
Reviewing the best Korean resources! Gyeong-sang Province Dialect Lessons. March 9, 2011. When the “Gyeong-sang Province Dialect Lessons” first came out, I wasn’t very interested in it at all. I had two main reasons for not being interested, they were: 1) In the initial description I read “This lesson is designed for intermediate and higher level learners of the Korean language“. My level is not even close […]. Blog at WordPress.com. The Inuit Types Theme. The Inuit Types Theme.
thekoreanreview.wordpress.com
2882425. The Korean Runs Amok | exposing the dirty filthy nasty smelly fecal-like nature of the Asian-American experience
The Korean Runs Amok. Exposing the dirty filthy nasty smelly fecal-like nature of the Asian-American experience. The Korean Man’s Approach to Picking Up Girls. March 4, 2011. Recent “KoreanRunsAmok” blog comment:. I recently met a girl at a bar, and, being a white heterosexual male, i bought her a shot of jager and coaxed her into complementing my white sneakers. then i remembered your blog, and realized that koreans sometimes talk to girls. so i was wondering what the korean approach was? I don’t unders...
thekoreanrunsamok.wordpress.com
2882426. The Koreans
London, Forum (with Gomez. 11112004 - Tour With Gomez. Gomez have asked us to join them on their UK tour at the end of November. Click here. To see if we'll be coming to your town. 13092004 - Album Released. Our debut album is released today and you can find it in your local record shop as we speak. Or you can always buy it off the web at one of the following sites. Amazon. 11082004 - Album Tour. For all the details.
thekoreans.com
2882427. thekoreans.net
thekoreans.net
2882428. The Notorious Koreans
thekoreans.tumblr.com
2882429. โปรซื้อ 1 แถม 1 ราคาส่งลด 30-50% ของแท้ ราคาถูกสุด รีวิวเพี๊ยบ อาหารเสริม ผิวขาว ลดน้ำหนัก ครีม สอนวิธีดูของแท้ ของปลอม ขายส่ง รับตัวแทน : Inspired by LnwShop.com
ว ธ การส งซ อส นค า. ฝ กบ วห นเกาหล SEOUL STONE 서울돌 (พร อมใบร บประก นส นค า 1 ป ) ฝ กบ วห นเกาหล Seoul Stone ร นเก าว าด ร นใหม ย งด ด ร นใหม ด กว าเด ม. Super Hanako Nano Collagen ซ ปเปอร ฮานาโกะ นาโน คอลลาเจน ขาวออร า ซ บเปอร นาโน ฮานาโกะ คอลลาเจน โปร 1 ฟร 1 SALE 60-80 คอลลาเจนผ วขาว. NEW ISSA TEN STYLER 10 in 1 ช ดไดร แต งผม ทรงผมสวยเก ไม ซ ำ 7 ว น 7 สไตล 10 in 1. ลาเนเว ว ตาม น ซ เบอร ร คอลลาเจน C berry collagen 1000 mg ว ตาม นซ แบบใหม โปร 1 ฟร 1 SALE 60-80 คอลลาเจนผ วขาว. ด ส นค ามาใหม ท งหมด. ลาเนเ...
thekoreanshop.com
2882430. The Korean Skincare
Or Create an account. 0 item (RM0.00 MYR). Banila co.] Clean It Zero 20ml. Etude House] Sugar Tint Balm 4g. Etude House] Wonder Pore Special WOW Kit (3 item). Innisfree] Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml. A petite place for you to find affordable Korean makeup and skin care. 33-15 DongBingGoDong YongSanGu Seoul. 132 Jln Masjid Sg Ramal Luar Kajang Selangor. We promise to only send you good things.
thekoreanskincare.com
2882431. TheKoreanThoughts
Saturday, January 03, 2015. New Year, and New Resolutions. Before all else, I would like to greet each and everyone a Happy New Year! Well, we cannot remove the fact that there are these habits which we would like to take away - habits which we have seen to be burdens last year, those which have dragged us down, and it is a usual habit which we always do as the year comes. I say otherwise. I am doing my resolutions and promise to follow them strictly. Well, let me give you my resolutions for the new year:.
thekoreanthoughts.blogspot.com
2882432. thekoreantimesireland | Just another WordPress.com site
What’s on today in Dublin. February 12, 2011 · 4:18 am. 안녕하세요 아일랜드 거주하는 분들을 위한 공간입니다. 안녕하세요, thekoreantimes의 전수경입니다. Thekoreantimes는 아일랜드에 거주하시는 한국분들이나, 아일랜드에 대해서 신속하고, 정확한 정보를 원하는 분들을 위하여 만들어진 on-line 신문입니다. 아일랜드에 거주하시는 한국인들에게 보다 빠르고, 정확한 아일랜드와 한국의 뉴스를전해드리겠습니다. Filed under HOME NEWS. 안녕하세요 아일랜드 거주하는 분들을 위한 공간입니다. 아일랜드 주재 한국 대사관. Love is Art. 장소:Low Camdem st. Middot; Just another WordPress.com site. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thekoreantimesireland.wordpress.com
2882433. My Korean Life
Just trying to avoid bringing shame to my people, one day at a time. Tuesday, November 16, 2010. In to Daegu: Out of the Funk. I knew I needed to make a change in my personal appearance. Things I wish I could have said in Korean and tried to convey by charade:. I know I will not look like Victoria Beckham when you are done with my haircut. I know I am not Posh Spice. I know I am not married to an international soccer star, nor do I have a team of stylists. Well, we stopped at a bag-drink place first....
thekoreantollbooth.blogspot.com
2882434. thekoreantv | Live as if you're in korea
Live as if you're in korea. May 18, 2013. May 18, 2013. May 18, 2013. May 18, 2013. May 18, 2013. Video] 2pm Line Band App. May 15, 2013. Picture/News] Taecyeon chosen on Celebrities Who Would Make Awesome Teachers. May 15, 2013. Girls's Generation (SNSD). IU (lee ji eun). Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “thekoreantv”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thekoreantv.wordpress.com
2882435. The Korean Vegan - Healthy and Not-So-Healthy Plant Based Recipes.
Healthy and Not-So-Healthy Plant Based Recipes. Find Me On…. Find Me On…. I veganize Korean food. I Koreanize everything else. On April 5, 2017. Shrinking Into Omma’s Skin: Overcoming A Lifetime Of Being The “Big One.”. Http:/ thekoreanvegan.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Shrinking-3.mp4. What little girl doesn’t grow up wanting to be exactly like her mother? Unfortunately, though my mother gave me so much, she couldn’t give to me the one thing I wanted most of all. More than anything in all the world.
thekoreanvegan.com
2882436. thekoreanwar.com - This website is for sale! - thekoreanwar Resources and Information.
The domain thekoreanwar.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thekoreanwar.com
2882437. HOME-INDEX AND NAVIGATION
1 Background, rationale and credentials. 2 Overview of the war. 3 JCS proposed war plan for 1949. 4 General Maris' visit to Joint Chiefs of Staff-1948. 6 The Korean War-Prelude. 7 Battle at Osan-Task Force Smith. 8 Task Force Smith-Critique of official documents. 9 First Cavalry Division (Infantry). 10 First Marine Division. 11 First Provisional Marine Brigade. 12 Second Infantry Division. 13 Third Infantry Division. 14 Fourth Infantry Division. 15 Fifth Infantry Regimental Combat Team. PLEASE CONTACT ME...
thekoreanwar.net
2882438. The Korean War - index.html
Click on this to go to the active website.
thekoreanwar.org
2882439. Three Long Years | (The Korean War Project)
The Korean War Project). Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Like us on Facebook. Help Me Get to WESTDOC 2012. July 11, 2012. Conference for documentary filmmakers. It’s a place where would-be directors are able to get face-to-face meetings with agents, executives, and producers. Another aspect of WESTDOC is PitchFest, where directors with works in progress (i.e. Me,) are given time to do a full-blown sales-pitch to the entire convention. July 7, 2012. Which will allow me to get funding w...
thekoreanwarproject.com
2882440. Korean Wave
2NE1 TV tEMPORADA 03. 2NE1 TV S03 Episodio 01 Sub Español. Primer episodio de la tercera temporada de 2NE1 TV. Publicado por Titan lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011 en 13:32. 2NE1 TV S03 Episodio 01 Sub Español. Sub Español] For First-Time Lovers (Banmal Song) Live - YongSeo Couple. Lo que muchos fans de goguma soñaban, finalmente se hizo realidad. Se unieron para cantar su canción banmal en el K-Pop All Star Live in Niigata. Puedes ver la presentación con subs en español luego del salto. El 5 de agosto.
thekoreanwave.blogspot.com
2882441. The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World!
The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half of the World! The Korean Wave Org. - Entertaining more than half...
thekoreanwave.org
2882442. The Korean Way | Korean cultural resources for adoptive families by an adoptive family
Korean cultural resources for adoptive families by an adoptive family. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. My Top 5 Favs by Category. ROK World Cup Experiences Facts. 만우절 (April Fools Day). April 1, 2015. Not sure how I’ve missed this over the last nine years, but somehow I didn’t know until this year that April Fools Day is big in Korea. It was big on our house this year for the first time–9-year-olds are all about jokes! Book Review: Korean Folk Songs. January 13, 2015. The book is &#82...
thekoreanway.wordpress.com
2882443. The Korean Ways
South Korea in the past, today and in the future. Koreans have their own ways. Younger Generation In South Korea Today Choose to Work in Conglomerate Companies. With the South Korean conglomerates dominating the markets, offering better salary and working conditions, the younger generation in South Korea are pushing themselves into stiff competition in looking for a job in one of these big conglomerate companies. Test of English for International Communication. If they pass the first step of document scr...
thekoreanways.blogspot.com
2882444. The Korea Post | Discourses on Korea.
Warrior Epic and Love Stories Part 1: Society that drives you to die. March 11, 2011 in History of Stories. 8230;Damn that was a long break. As covered before, the collapse Old Chosun left a power vacuum in the Korean peninsula. This caused political conflicts between small to medium city states who struggled to consolidate their local dominance. The conflict eventually brought out three hegemons, and one loose confederacy:. Koguryo, a union of six clans around current day Jilin, China. Yes These warrior...
thekoreapost.wordpress.com
2882445. 코리아프레스
흔들림없이 역대 내각 사죄 이어가겠다"아베의 애매한 화법 - 매일경제. YTN흔들림없이 역대 내각 사죄 이어가겠다아베의 애매한 화법매일경제14일 오후 6시 아베 신조 일본 총리가 전후 70년 담화를 발표하기 직전까지 담화 내용은 철저히 베일에 싸여 있었다. 오후 5시 반께 . 전문] 일본 아베 신조 총리의 전후 70년 담화 - 매일경제. YTN[전문] 일본 아베 신조 총리의 전후 70년 담화매일경제종전 70년을 맞이하며, 앞선 대전에의 길과 전후의 걸어온 길, 20세기라고 하는 . 북 지뢰, 말도 안돼 증거 동영상. 박 대통령,'중국 전승절 참석'계속 . 넥슨 2분기 매출 427억엔, 16%. 팀 닥터 비난'무리뉴 의료진과 좋. 삼성가'비운의 황태자'이맹희 CJ 명. 톈진항 폭발 사고로 유독물질 확산 공. 토요 FOCUS] 말하고 듣고 냄새. 광복 70주년 기념'수성못 불꽃축제. Samsung Galaxy A8 fi. Woman killed by Indi. Claim Nauru asylum s.
thekoreapress.com
2882446. The Korea Project
Shin PD’s Variety World (신정환PD의 예능 제작국). By The Korea Project. If you’re reading this post, then I imagine you already know what Gangnam Style (강남 스타일) is. Well, you’re at least familiar with the hit song by PSY, I mean. […]. Read Article →. By The Korea Project. I cannot for the life of me keep up with K-Pop and all of the songs that come out; don’t even get me started on all of the new groups […]. Read Article →. By The Korea Project. Read Article →. By The Korea Project. Read Article →. I highly recom...
thekoreaproject.wordpress.com
2882447. the korea star
Just korea my world. از کدوم آهنگ خوشتون میاد؟ Rainy heart of heo young saeng. Yesterday of kim kyu jong. The boys of snsd. Get out of jyj. Bad boy of big bang. Love is fanteziiii (کیمیا جون). ღ ღما بادبل اس کره ای شدیم داستان.ღ ღ .(سمیرا جون). ღ ღ Korean Pop Singers ღ (سونیا جون). دبل اس ودنیز(دنیز جون). SS501 FOREVER IRI.F.S. سایتی پر از شکلک برای وبلاگ شما. اس ام اس روزانه - مو نا. سلام به تمام دوست داران کره. امیدوارم از این وبلاگ خوشتون بیاد لطفا ما رو با نظراتون یاری کنید. Photo of Kim Hyun Joong.
thekoreastarforss501.mihanblog.com
2882448. The Korea Times | Welcome To 한국 일보
Welcome To 한국 일보. Lyric] M&D (Heechul&Jungmo) Close Your Mouth. Just wait jom gamalisseobwa byeoro chunggyeonkjain yejin aniya useo. Saranghaeseo ddanandan geu mareun jaemi eobjanha. OK chohasseo) Danceruel chueo chulkka Lagi. Lyric] f(x) Chu (rom/han/eng). Do it do it, Chu (It’s) true, true, true, true it’s You Do it do it, Chu. Do it do it, Chu (It’s) true, true, true, true it’s You Do it do it, Chu. Algo shipeun ge maeil neomuna namjyeo aigoo ai goo goo goo goo. Waenji guge johaseo geunyang useotjyo.
thekoreatimes.wordpress.com
2882449. Home
thekoreatownmls.com
2882450. Index of /
thekoreavoice.com
2882451. (주)코리아우드
Tel : 042.587.1230 Fax : 042.587.1237. 305-360] 대전광역시 유성구 학하동 747-5 (학하중앙로 168번길 11-15).
thekoreawood.com
2882452. THE Kr.
วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554. ความรู้ทั่วไปที่สนใจ. ประวัติช็อกโกแลต. ถิ่นกำเนิดของช็อกโกแลตอยู่ในเม็กซิโก เดิมเรียกว่า. 8216; คาคาฮอดทัล. 8217; ซึ่งเป็นเครื่องดื่มที่ผลิตจากเมล็ดโกโก้ รสค่อนข้างขม แต่เมื่อเติมน้ำตาลแล้ว. รสชาติจะดี จึงมีการเรียกชื่อใหม่ว่า. 8216; ช็อกโกลาตส์. Credite : www .dek-d.com. ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:. ส่งอีเมลข้อมูลนี้. แชร์ไปที่ Twitter. แชร์ไปที่ Facebook. ความรู้เกี่ยวกับคอมพิวเตอร์. รู้จักเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ของตนเอง. ป้องกันไวรัส. ใช้แต่ของใหม่เสมอ. เราสามารถดูรายละเอ&...
thekoreaz.blogspot.com
2882453. Home
The Kore Center is designed to host many different activities and events: education, hands-on training, computer learning, instrumentation showcase, demonstrations, seminars, worshops, company meetings, conferences, etc. Offers learning and training programs targeted to different levels of education, K2, high school, graduate students, teachers, researchers, professionals, etc. We have basic and specialized courses that aim to improve the overall scientific education. Bio-Trac is an extensive series of p...
thekorecenter.com
2882454. The Kore
thekorefl.com
2882455. thekoregang.com
This domain may be for sale. Inquire Today!
thekoregang.com
2882456. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thekoregroupe.com
2882457. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thekoreinsurancegroup.com
2882458. korek mountain resort & spa
2014 Designed by Ali Sidiq.
thekorekmountain.com
2882459. The Kore Projects
Welcome to The Kore Project. The Kore Projects is a Delhi based International organisation. As a group, The Kore Projects has diversified business interests with its principle businesses in Logistics, Commodity Trading and Hospitality. From humble beginning and experience in diverse fields the promoters joined hands together to bring their individual business legacies of growth under single umbrella and focus on the business’ they have developed over the years. DLF City Phase-1 Gurgaon Haryana.
thekoreprojects.com
2882460. The Korero – kelsey avalon
This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. 2016 Wrap up and tomorrow’s New Moon! Firstly (and this is something I get asked about a lot! It’s not about you. See if you can accept people for where they are even if that’s not in a place that you allow or need in your life. And don’t take it personally. Stuff That voice that tells you that you...
thekorero.wordpress.com
2882461. :: Website Under Construction ::
Welcome to the website of www.thekores.com. This website is currently.
thekores.com
2882462. The KoreServers Companies | Web Design, Logo Design, & Social Media Management | Galax, Hillsville and Wytheville, Virginia and Nationwide Areas - Home
Web Design is our sweet spot. Every concept starts with design, and we are constantly looking for new ways to wow you! A successful website is kept fresh by constant updates. We create fresh dynamic content to design your website and to wow your customers! We will create a stylish logo for your business or organization. We have more than 8 plus years of experience and have created successful logos for consulting companies, non-profit, Corporate Clients, and so much more. The KoreServers Companies is.
thekoreserverscompanies.com
2882463. The KoreServers Companies | Galax, Virginia
thekoreserverscompanies.org
2882464. My Site
thekorestore.com
2882465. The Korfin's
Welcome to the Internet home of. Rick - Rick@TheKorfins.com. Alissa - Alissa@TheKorfins.com. Jackie - Jackie@TheKorfins.com. Phil - Phil@TheKorfins.com. Rick Korfin (c) 2009.
thekorfins.com