SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 25 / (2880140 - 2880194)

2880140. The Knitting Needle and the Damage Done
The Knitting Needle and the Damage Done. The knitting blog even a non-knitter can read without pain. Wednesday, 12 August 2015. Eight Leg Reunion: An animated short. In Eight Leg Reunion, an animated short from KnitBits, the helpless body of an octopus gets its legs and joyfully submerges itself below the waves for the first time. Movies and videos about knitting. Monday, 10 August 2015. Vogue Knitting Fall 2015: A Review. Has released its Fall 2015 issue. Let's have a look at what's currently en vogue.
theknittingneedleandthedamagedone.blogspot.com
2880142. Jennifer: Shameless Knitting Nerd
Jennifer: Shameless Knitting Nerd. Riviting stories of life and knitting! Wednesday, March 28, 2012. Still no yarn purchased. Still has to be painted, but we are totally in love. We find ourselves standing in the kitchen just looking at it. Cutting veggies on counters that didn't exist in January. Love. And I have stuck to the yarn diet! And let me just say, "Ah, working from home in the spring time! Tuesday, January 31, 2012. The reason I can't buy yarn until October. Thursday, December 29, 2011. Here i...
theknittingnerd-jennifer.blogspot.com
2880143. iKnit
I’m late, I’m late . October 16, 2011. Friday was one of those days when you rush around like a mad thing getting not very much done at all. I. Have both of these items well and truly finished in time for FO Fridays, but I didn’t get around to the photographing until yesterday, so consider this my belated contribution. This one is for me, and it’s square three of my ongoing blanket project. It’s a pattern by Margaret MacInnes called Lucky 4-Leaf Afghan Square. Over at Natural Suburbia. October 12, 2011.
theknittingnerd.wordpress.com
2880144. The Knitting Network Home: Magnificent 'hand knit' baby and children's clothing.
Magnificent 'hand knit' baby and children's clothing, available primarily to retailers. Custom or stock, our colorful and fun designs are made with the softest 'No-itch' materials and NO machines. Looking for that perfect product or gift? You have come to the right place. The Knitting Network: Based in Holland, producing only the finest hand knit children s wear! Would you like to see and learn more about what we can make for you? Come and visit the language section of your choice.
theknittingnetwork.com
2880145. The Knitting Neurotic | A great WordPress.com site
A great WordPress.com site. Swiss Army Hookin’! August 13, 2015. By The Knitting Neurotic. Have you seen this? Apparently Boye wants us ready for anything! I suppose it does beat carting around different hooks but I wonder if you could actually comfortably use something like this? And they aren’t currently available with no reviews. Not sure if they didn’t do well or are extremely popular…. August 11, 2015. By The Knitting Neurotic. I peed I just laughed so hard! How nice is that? Tagged arts and crafts.
theknittingneurotic.com
2880146. Total Registrations holding page theknittingnews.com
This is a holding page for a domain registered by Total Registrations. On behalf of a customer. At this present time the owner of the domain name has simply registered the name and has not chosen to host a web site or receive email through it.
theknittingnews.com
2880147. www.theknittingniche.com
theknittingniche.com
2880148. The Knitting Ninja
The sparse blog of a voracious. I make no promises regarding frequent blog posts (or interesting ones for that matter). Knitting.on the side. Ok, so I haven't been as good about publishing pictures and posting on here and on Ravelry as I thought I would be.However I have been taking classes to pursue a vocation in Personal Training, so those classes combined with working full-time now occupy most of my "knitting" time. I will do my best to put up pictures as soon as possible. I know that this has nothing...
theknittingninja.blogspot.com
2880149. The Knitting Nook
Welcome to The Knitting Nook! We are knitting yarn into friendships. Cascade Yarns Ultraprima Fine. Plymouth Yarn Taria Tweed. Koigu Painters Palette Premium Merino. Koigu Kersti Merino Crêpe. Schoppel Das Orignal Crazy Zauberball. Schoppel Das Orignal Zauberball. Koigu Premium Merino Wool. Follow The Knitting Nook.
theknittingnook.net
2880150. The Novice Knitter
Friday, February 19, 2010. I'm Just a Horrible Blogger. It's true, I can never remeber to come on her and update about my latest adventures. But adventures I have had! That online shop by the way is http:/ www.myfairyarn.artfire.com/. I'm just about as remiss in updating that shop as I am this blog but I do try to keep things fresh and new. Speaking of new what lies ahead for 2010? Wednesday, May 13, 2009. It's been awhile.again. Oops, I've been so remiss. In blogging lately. I really need to be bett...
theknittingnovice.blogspot.com
2880151. The Knitting Octopus
Welcome to the Knitting Octopus.
theknittingoctopus.com
2880152. The Knitting Otaku
A blog about knitting, fanfiction, and randomness. Knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding. Otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life. Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy! Feb 14, 2013. No More Posts :(. And everybody should really check it out! I hope this kind of clarifies things and, who knows? Row 8: k5...
theknittingotaku.blogspot.com
2880153. Home Page | Knitting Parlour Malvern | The Knitting Parlour Malvern
Welcome to the Knitting Parlour website! Visit us in Great Malvern, Worcestershire. The town is in the beautiful Malvern Hills and makes a lovely holiday destination, so you can enjoy a healthy, invigorating walk while you indulge your passion for knitting, crochet and other crafts. Browse as long as you like in our Aladdin’s Cave to feel and feast your eyes on a large array of yarn and fabric. 930 am to 5.00 pm. 930 am to 5.00 pm. 930 am to 7.30. 930 am to 5.00 pm. 930 am to 5.00 pm. Thursday morning fr...
theknittingparlour.com
2880154. The Knitting Patch
Tuesday, March 5, 2013. Delicio Ice Cream and Fresh Milk. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Delicio Ice Cream and Fresh Milk. View my complete profile. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
theknittingpatch.blogspot.com
2880155. The Knitting Patch, Inc.
Last Update: July 18, 2015 @11:30am. 1425 West State Road 434, Suite 101. Longwood, FL 32750-7206. The shawl shown in the adjacent photo is delightfully simple to knit, and yet it is extremely delicate, and appealing showcasing what appears to be advanced knitting skills. This shawl is in the store and can be inspected. However, due to our pending move, it is not on a manequin and you must ask to view it. We look forward to seeing you during our Moving Sale, and to serving you in our new location. Shown ...
theknittingpatch.com
2880156. The Knitting Patch | My little patch of the web
My little patch of the web. Blogs, Podcasts and Videocasts. Where To Find Me. After seeing WendyKnits Viajante. In person at Spring Fling, I thought that it would make perfect use of my Kauni that I had acquired at The Loopy Ewe. I’m just about to add the second ball of yarn and I couldn’t be happier with how this is turning out. Simply beautiful. Thanks Wendy for the inspiration! I’ve also started WendyKnit’s Summer Mystery Shawl. Again, I’m using Kauni, this time in the rainbow colorway. Including in t...
theknittingpatch.wordpress.com
2880157. The Knitting Penguin
Thursday, January 5, 2017. Now this was unexpected. Over the last couple years, I've started getting into Geocaching. And now all of this has been background leading up to the point of this post: the Berlin Wall. Honolulu Community College has a piece of the original Berlin Wall. The piece of the wall is incorporated into a memorial, the Berlin Wall Freedom Monument. And on a more somber note, in the 20-odd years since it was set up, the Freedom Monument has expanded. Life in the islands. There was the B...
theknittingpenguin.blogspot.com
2880158. The Knitting Pharm
Saturday, June 27, 2009. Size D crochet hook. About 150-200 yds of cake colored yarn. About 150-200 yds of frosting colored yarn. Small amount of yarn to make a cherry if desired. Round 1: Make 6 sc in the 2nd chain from the hook, join, ch1. Round 2: Make 2 sc in each sc (12 sc), join, ch1. Round 3: Make 1 sc in the next sc, then 2 sc in next sc, continue for rest of the round (18 sc), join, ch1. Round 12: make 1 sc in each of the next 10 sc, then 2 sc in the next sc, continue for the rest of the round (...
theknittingpharm.blogspot.com
2880159. The knitting physicist
Last minute handmade gifts : vouchers. By Dextery on December 17, 2009 4:01 PM. Every body needs a little help from his friends. So why not offer your time and talent as a gift this Christmas? Homemade vouchers make excellent gifts and stocking stuffers. Here are some ideas for your own vouchers/gift certificates. If you have a car. You can offer a friend who doesn't to accompany him/her shopping for heavy items (think Ikea, Club Price, or grocery shopping for lots of pantry items). If you like pampering.
theknittingphysicist.com
2880160. Theknittingpirate's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. November 11, 2011. The feeling I get from finishing a difficult project is comparable to how I feel after a particularly good orgasm. It’s a feeling of intense satisfaction coupled with a feeling of contentment. Only with the knitting it can go on for days. Knitting is so special to me because I can focus. Almost everything I do mentally improves dramatically when I have yarn and needles (or a hook) in my hands. I am not a space cadet when I’m knitting. I am...Now one thi...
theknittingpirate.wordpress.com
2880161. The Knitting Place | by Dina Mor in Port Washington, NY
Contact & Hours. Contact & Hours. Come Visit Our Store in Port Washington, NY. 191 Main St, Port Washington, NY. Call us! Visit Our Online Store. To browse or make a purchase. The Knitting Place is an old school yarn shop run by Dina Mor in Port Washington, New York. Stop by for good yarn, sound technical advice and a welcoming sense of camaraderie.
theknittingplaceny.com
2880162. Knitting Planet
Tracce personali di una passione globale. Martedì 10 gennaio 2017. Questo inizio anno sembra davvero buono: tanto lavoro a maglia, ho fatto qualche vendita, ho ripreso a fare sport dopo la pausa festiva, il nuovo regime alimentare non mi pesa affatto e mi sento bene! Non so se tutta questa positività continuerà, per ora mi godo il momento e condivido il più possibile la mia gioia. Come fare per provare a vincerlo? Vai alla pagina facebook di Koloro Studio! Giovedì 29 dicembre 2016. Passato il Natale lo s...
theknittingplanet.blogspot.com
2880164. theknittingportal.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theknittingportal.com
2880165. The Knitting Princess
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. SAHM obsessed with yarn, beads and avoiding housework. View my complete profile. Monday, June 27, 2011. I have been AWOL for a few months, I know. Sorry if you were waiting breathlessly for my riveting posts. My SIL asked some questions about blocking and I just finished knitting the Echo Flower Shawl. By Jenny Johnsen with Knit Picks Shimmer Hand Dyed Lace Yarn. First, here is a picture of the shawl just off the needles. Then I roll it all up. Then it's time to pi...
theknittingprincess.blogspot.com
2880167. The Virtual Princess and the Pea
The Virtual Princess and the Pea. Wednesday, July 29, 2015. Inspiration with Sailor Rose, Liberty Lawn and McCalls 6959. Photo belongs to Sailor Rose. I haven't been around for ages; there just doesn't seem to have been enough time in the days for sewing as well as everything else, so I haven't sewn for ages, hence the blogging absence. Exercising regularly and walking my doggie twice a day (long walks) seems to have filled in the sewing gaps. However. The time (same with exercise! Only thing is, to make...
theknittingprincessandthepea.blogspot.com
2880169. The Knitting Process
Knitting and spinning with lots of process but not much product. Tuesday, April 08, 2008. Posting here will continue to be intermittent at best. Blogging just isn't a priority right now, and our home computer is mostly being used by my husband for work purposes. But I am reading a lot of blogs, and keeping up (somewhat) with Ravelry. Although picture posting there has been minimal lately too. I hope they like it! Posted by Emily @ 10:54 PM. Monday, September 10, 2007. I finished (and gifted) my Celtic Ba...
theknittingprocess.blogspot.com
2880170. knittingqueen
Wednesday, June 2, 2010. Back with a Vengance. So perhaps you may have noticed a longer-than-usual break here at The Knitting Queen. No reason, really. Between my new job at the bank and trying to manage all the people in this 5 acres of craziness, time has somehow slipped by. After a bit, Benita and her family arrived. These are people I had never met and they had never been to our home. At the moment we opened the door to them, I'm thinking. What is that horrid smell? They were carrying armloads of foo...
theknittingqueen.blogspot.com
2880171. TheKnittingRabbit
Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016. Wenn der Fischer in der Karibik. Also ich bin ja nicht so der Typ der bei jeder sich bietenden Gelegenheit bei einem KAL mitmacht aber ab und zu darf es schon sein:. Meine liebe Internet-Freundin Monika Eckert. Hat eine neue Anleitung zur Verfügung gestellt, die Fishermens Windsbraut. Nach längeren Überlegungen welche Qualität und welche Farbe ist mir eingefallen dass es das was ich brauche bestimmt bei Dye for yarn. Ich bin jedes mal aufs neue begeistert wenn ich das Tuch tra...
theknittingrabbit.blogspot.com
2880173. Theknittingroom
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to theknittingroom.com.
theknittingroom.com
2880174. The Knitting Room | 99 Malahide Road – 01 831 4464
99 Malahide Road – 01 831 4464. This website is under construction and will re-launch soon. Please note the store is currently open and we can be reached on 01-831 4464 or by email to info@theknittingroom.ie. Thank you for your interest. We currently have no items on special. Rosarios4 Bambino Print DK. DY – Aran with Wool Tweed – Wool blend – Aran. Your shopping cart is empty. View us on Google Maps. An Post shipping from 3.00. Within Ireland and free delivery. On any order over 50 within Ireland.
theknittingroom.ie
2880175. The Knitting Room | Where You Can Sit, Knit, and Be Surrounded by Yarn!
Where You Can Sit, Knit, and Be Surrounded by Yarn! I am taking a short break from podcasting to concentrate on my Etsy Store: ColoRings by Ellie. I will be back in the swing of things by the end of the month with lots of things to show you! In the meantime, please check out The Knitting Room Ravelry Group. And participate in the some of the KALs and chats! Is running through end of August. I will announce the winners in September. Share your knitting projecst in the Let’s See Your Knitting. Subtle Green...
theknittingroom.wordpress.com
2880176. theknittingroomcalgary
Modelo Simple. Tecnologia do Blogger.
theknittingroomcalgary.blogspot.com
2880177. Home Page
28 N Main St. Fond du Lac WI 54935. The Knitting Room, established in August of 2002, is a full service hand knitting and crocheting yarn shop featuring yarns in a variety of fibers and gauges. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you from the beginning to the end of your projects, and we also offer classes for beginners through experienced knitters. We don't currently have regularly scheduled crochet classes, but would be more than happy to add them if enough people express an interest.
theknittingroomwi.com
2880178. The Knitting Rubicon
The yarn goes on forever and the knitting never ends. Tuesday, July 20, 2010. The Worst University Ever. I am not much one for hanging around YouTube. First of all, it is a time suck. Second of all, there are things on YouTube that are just wrong. I do go on YouTube occasionally to watch music videos. One of my work friends had mentioned Telephone. By Lady Gaga. I had no idea what she was talking about as my only reference for Lady Gaga is Eric Cartman on Southpark. I am just as guilty. I used to go ...
theknittingrubicon.blogspot.com
2880179. The Knitting Rubicon Blog
theknittingrubicon.com
2880180. The Knitting Runner
KC 1/2 Marathon 2014. The training blog for David Babcock AKA "the Knitting Runner" who broke the Guinness World Record for "Longest Scarf Knit Whilst Running a Marathon". David describes his progress and training here for future escapades in knitting while running and fundraising for Alzheimer's. Wednesday, October 22, 2014. Wed More Double Finger Knit Word. Monday, October 20, 2014. Still Running, Treadmill Double Knit. Saturday, October 18, 2014. Kansas City Half Marathon and Finger Knitting. I was up...
theknittingrunner.blogspot.com
2880181. The Knitting Sailor | It's meant to be about sailing and knitting…..
Why not try…. Top Posts and Pages. Could you not have given me another six months? It's not a scarf. Knitting, Sailing and the Olympics. Once I get started. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Taking over the world. April 24, 2014, 5:49 pm. Filed under: the Captains Cabin. I frequently deny that it’s all about the winning, purely because I spend a lot of time not winning. I have no idea why I am wearing yellow glasses. To be...
theknittingsailor.com
2880182. The Knitting School
Class listings and information from The Center for Machine Knitting in Seattle, Washington. Traveling to The Knitting School. Find The Knitting School on Facebook. Welcome to The Knitting School. Want to learn machine knitting? Machine knitting classes for all levels. Small class sizes allow you to have individual attention. One-on-one classes can be tailored to your specific needs. The Machine Knitting Technology.
theknittingschool.com
2880183. Welcome theknittingschool.org - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theknittingschool.org
2880184. The Knitting Scientist | Lost among test tubes and balls of yarn
Lost among test tubes and balls of yarn. Drop me a line! Crafty in the Kitchen. View theknittingscientist’s profile on Facebook. View KnittyScientist’s profile on Twitter. View theknittingscientist’s profile on Instagram. View knittyscientist’s profile on Pinterest. Decoupage and the importance of quality materials. August 27, 2016. Decoupage and the importance of quality materials. August 27, 2016. The bugs are dead! May 6, 2016. The bugs are dead! May 6, 2016. New Year, New Pattern! And it’s free!
theknittingscientist.wordpress.com
2880185. TheKnittingSeaman
Tuesday, April 21, 2015. Det är för jäkligt att armarna inte räcker till när man ska fota sig själv. Men så här ser en Rolling Rock. Så kan det vara. Stickad i Du Store Alpakka STERK. Inte ett garn jag hade valt i vanliga fall (vet inte riktigt varför, egentligen) men nu fick jag ett presentkort på en rätt stor peng av min alldeles för snälle arbetsgivare och dennes fru och eftersom frun är stammis i garnaffär X, var det också i garnaffär X jag fick presentkortet. Länkar till det här inlägget. Thursday, ...
theknittingseaman.blogspot.com
2880188. アルバイトのメリット|名古屋DEバイト
theknittingsew.info
2880189. Home - The Knitting Shed
4 Ply and Sock. Double Pointed Knitting Needles. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. 4 Ply and Sock. Double Pointed Knitting Needles. Spring colours in BFL Smooth Sock. Sign up to our newsletter. Terms & Conditions. This site uses cookies: Find out more.
theknittingshed.com
2880190. PDF Digital Downloads - Retro Knitting Sewing Crochet Patterns | The Knitting Sheep
How To Place Your Order. How to claim Your Free Pattern. NZD: New Zealand Dollar. Baby Shawls and Christening Gowns. Children and Toddlers Knit and Crochet. Christmas and Easter Patterns. Fair Isle and Nordic. Hats,Socks Gloves and Scarves. Home and Decor Knit and Crochet. Vogue and Couture Knitting Patterns. Spend £10 and receive a 20% discount (applied at check out). Have you been searching for unusual and those hard-to-find patterns? Http:/ get.adobe.com/reader/. Children and Toddlers Knit and Crochet.
theknittingsheep.com
2880191. The Knitting Shepherdess
Welcome to my world of knitting. Here I will share what I am working on, knitting, spinning, or dyeing. I hope to make myself acccountable for my time by documenting what I am working on. Wednesday, November 23, 2011. I am forever looking up mm on the 'net to find what needle size I need for knitting. Here is a great chart for just that! Knitting Needle Sizes for US, UK, European and Older US Needles. Thursday, September 16, 2010. Civil war shawl continues. Monday, September 13, 2010. 3 of 10 shawls (don...
theknittingshepherdess.blogspot.com
2880192. Knitting Supply and Classes — Iowa City, Iowa | The Knitting Shoppe
Knitting Supply and Classes — Iowa City, Iowa. Since Edyie Stika started running it in 1986, The Knitting Shoppe has been Iowa City's premier source for Knitters. Edyie stocks a wide variety of yarns for many purposes, as well as the tools, pattern books and other publications you need to finish your knitting project, big or small. Mon: Noon - 9:00 PM. Tues-Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Sat: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
theknittingshoppeic.com
2880193. The Knitting Show
Wednesday, June 2, 2010. Episode 15 - Picnics with Snakes. The Knitting Show is proudly sponsored by Flocks of Yarn. The online yarn shop that lets you grow your own flock! You can listen to the episode on Libsyn. Or subscribe in iTunes. Recorded May 29, 2010. San Diego: 69 F / 20 C. Wisconsin: 80 F / 27 C. Cables and Lace Beret. Solving knitting problems, knitting Mount Everests, TKGA Master Knitters program, pieces or seamless, ice cream or frozen yogurt, and memorable trips. Saturday, May 22, 2010.
theknittingshow.blogspot.com
2880194. The Knitting Siren —
Turtle Butt, $5.50. Corrugated Hat and S. On Genesis Theme Framework.
theknittingsiren.com