SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 39 / (3060142 - 3060196)

3060142. Weight loss The Natural Way Health Care Clinics Australia
At The Natural Way we understand that weight loss is much more complex than simply correcting the diet. We know that it's more likely to be linked with correcting body imbalances - our weight management programmes can help you with this! See our current Ad. The most natural way to lose weight. Weight loss and maintenance programme. Our four pillars to weight loss success. Website design by Hard Web. Why am I overweight? Have a life and lose weight.
thenaturalway.com.au
3060143. TheNaturalWay - Natural Horsemanship - Daniela Becker - Shop & Training - Knotenhalfter nach Maß - TheNaturalWay - Daniela Becker
Daniela Becker - TheNaturalWay. Fotografie: www.facebook.com/michalreneephotography. TheNaturalWay bedeutet Natural Horsemanship einen Schritt weiter zu denken, immer einen Schritt weiter gehen, auf dem Weg. Als ersten Schritt in diese Richtung erachte ich den Wunsch des Pferdes bei mir sein zu wollen. Dabei sind die Motivation des Pferdes und seine Freunde an der Arbeit sowie Kommunikation mit dem Menschen elementar. So wird eine vertrauensvolle und wunderbare Beziehung möglich. Das Universum sorgt imme...
thenaturalway.de
3060144. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thenaturalway.info
3060145. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thenaturalway.net
3060146. Lanser's the Natural Way Fine furnishings for baby and child's room - Lanser's The Natural Way
Lanser's The Natural Way. 620 W Edison Road. Mishawaka IN, 46545. Independently owned by a woman, wife, mother of 6, RN,BSN,LCCE,IBCLC. Books, Music and Videos. Car Seat and Stroller Accessories. Diapering and Potty Training. High Chairs and Boosters. Booster Car Seats Belt Positioning. Booster Car Seats With Harnesses. Full Size and Carriage. Joggers and All Terrain. Light Weight and Umbrella. Bouncer Seats and Infant Seats. Armoires, Dressers and Night Stands. Tables, Chairs, and Desks. Lambskin Rugs a...
thenaturalway.org
3060147. Pain Relief Xpress | FGXpress PowerStrips™
You are a Guest of Michael Taylor. How To Use PowerStrips. Anti-Doping Certification from BSCG. Become a Power Strip Distributor. Are a patented, US FDA. Listed Class 1 Medical device. Which uses patented technology. To harness the heat of the body to deliver portable temporary relief. Of minor aches and pains for a full 48 hours. WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. You may use these.
thenaturalway.painreliefxpress.com
3060148. Alan Kent
Alan Kent was born and raised in Texas. He entered the United States Marine Corps in 1987 and served for five years. He is a veteran of Operation Desert Storm. While serving in the Marines, Alan began his study of Isshin-Ryu Karate-do. My site is currently under construction. Thank you for your patience as I compile meaningful information to include for you.
thenaturalway.reflexology-nc.org
3060149. thenaturalway4all.com
thenaturalway4all.com
3060150. The Natural Way
Friday, 19 June 2015. The most common cause of breast lumps is fibrocystic breast disease. In this illness, one or more fluid-filled masses form as cysts, causing recurrent flare-ups of tender lumps in one or both breasts, especially before menstruation. Breast cysts are often linked to premenstrual syndrome (PMS). The lumps are movable, and they fluctuate in size during the menstrual cycle. Breast cysts most commonly occur in women between the ages of thirty and fifty. Wearing tight – fitting bras...
thenaturalwayblog.blogspot.com
3060151. The Natural Way | Birthing Project Fort Worth
Future’s Academic Academy. It’s easy to make a donation to The Natural Way Birthing Project. It’s really up to you as to how much you want to give. Just know that each and every donation is appreciated and goes toward a worthy cause. Future’s Academic Academy.
thenaturalwaybp.org
3060152. Naturopathic And Chiropractic Care in Kitchener-Waterloo
Active Release Techniques (ART). Find Your ThINNER Self. Welcome To The Natural Way Health Clinic. The Natural Way Health Clinic is an integrative Naturopathic Clinic. Integrative medicine is defined as the combination of mainstream medical therapies, and the alternative therapies for which there is high-quality scientific evidence of safety and effectiveness. The services provided by the Natural Way are covered under most health care plans. Dr Jennifer Charron N.D., H.BSc. Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
thenaturalwayclinic.com
3060153. Welcome thenaturalwayexperience.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thenaturalwayexperience.com
3060154. Jean Snipes RN, FNP, MSCertified Health Coach - Jean Snipes - The Natural Way
Jean Snipes RN, FNP, MS. Your partner in health and well-being. My mission is to inspire and empower individuals to become active participants in the restoration of their health and prevention of illness through a holistic approach to life.". Jean Snipes, RN, FNP, MS. My Approach To Health Coaching:. 1-3 hours, depending on the complexity, to develop individualized recommendations and suggestions according to your goals, needs and lifestyle. This will be followed by the initial meeting lasting 60 min...
thenaturalwayhc.com
3060155. The Natural Way - Health Center
The Natural Way - Health Center. Natural Solutions to Chronic Health Problems. Tuesday, July 19, 2011. Nothing is better than a cold lemonade to quench your thirst during the hot summer months. Try this lavender-infused recipe for a great, seasonal refreshment. 7 lemons, peeled and juiced. 2 limes, peeled and juiced. 12 cups water (pure). 1 1/2 cups agave. 1 drop of Young Living lavender essential oil. Thursday, May 5, 2011. A healthier alternative for sugar.STEVIA! Yields a 10 inch crust). 2 tablespoons...
thenaturalwayhealthcenter.blogspot.com
3060156. Vitamins. Healthly Advice.
The Natural Way is a franchise of Health Food Stores in and around the Chicagoland Area. We Know What We're Selling! All stores are stocked with a wide selection of quality products from manufacturers we've built relationships with over the past 25 years! Our staff members are eager and willing to assist you with up-to-date nutritional suggestions that can help you and your family. Many stores are staffed with certified nutritionists and/or nutritional consultants to serve you. Prices, Value and Service.
thenaturalwayinc.com
3060157. Home
The Natural Way, Inc. Environmentally Conscious Tree, Shrub and Lawn Care". Your Partner for Sustainable Landscapes. When you work with The Natural Way, Inc. you have recognized the value of maintaining a safe, healthy and beautiful landscape. The Natural Way is staffed with knowledgeable professionals with the highest ethical and professional standards, ready to serve your needs! We are a locally owned business, serving the Denver Metro and Front Range communities for over 15 years. We are your partner ...
thenaturalwayinc.net
3060158. Home -Go Green Hydroponics
Call us at 818-990-1198. Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley’s Premier Hydroponic and. Indoor Gardening Supply and Cultivation Resource Center. Used with a singular verb. The cultivation of plants by placing the roots in liquid nutrient solutions rather than in soil; soilless growth of plants. Or call us at 818-990-1198. A leader in the Commercial and Private Hydroponic Cultivation Industry. Join our email list for the latest offers, promotions, and news. Address: 15721 Ventura Blvd. Encino, CA, 91436.
thenaturalwayla.com
3060159. thenaturalway
thenaturalwaylife.com
3060160. The Natural Way Massage - South Austin Texas Massage Therapist and Skin Care
We provide services for whole body health including therapeutic massage, all-natural skin care treatments and full-spectrum, far-infrared sauna treatments. The Natural Way offers a variety of customized packages and discounted specials to provide you with the most rewarding and cost effective treatments. Give the gift of wellness by purchasing a gift certificate at The Natural Way. Gift certificates can be purchased by amount, service, or package! 3801 South Congress, Ste 101 Austin, TX 78704 512-551-0700.
thenaturalwaymassage.com
3060161. Nail buffer
The Natural Way Nail Care. Individual Nail Care Products. View Cart / Checkout. The Natural Way Nail Care. Please Note our address change P.O. Box 386 Garner,NC 27529 (919)946-4320. A way to have beautiful natural nails. Expensive manicure treatments, nail hardeners, acrylic overlays, or other artificial nail applications. And in the process. Gain stronger and healthier nails . Easy four step process for creating naturally. Beautiful nails helps eliminate. The following common nail problems:.
thenaturalwaynailcare.com
3060162. TransIP - Reserved domain
This is the standard TransIP page for reserved domain names. No website has been published for this domain. Are you still seeing. This after publishing your website? Please make sure you upload your website to the /www directory and clear your browser cache before reloading this page. Domains and Web hosting. Dit domein is gereserveerd. U kijkt naar de standaardpagina van TransIP. Voor deze domeinnaam is nog geen website gepubliceerd. Heeft u de bestanden van. Dit domein is gereserveerd.
thenaturalwayofcleaning.com
3060163. Give or Get | The Natural Way of Farming
By The Natural Way of Farming. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Bird and the Feather. Thought There Could Be. Released 13 March 2012. Songs and Lyrics by Brian Schaffner and Michael Simms. All songs Performed by The Natural Way of Farming*. Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Brian Schaffner and Michael Simms. Recorded at Particle 3 in Lyndora, PA. Mastered by Larry Luther at Mr. Smalls. Photographs by Alison Zavacky.
thenaturalwayoffarming.bandcamp.com
3060164. The Natural Way of Healing - Home
The Power of Herbs. Are you ready to eliminate your health conditions once and for all? Welcome to the natural way of healing. Your body is an extremely intelligent organism which responds very harmoniously to the laws of nature. Unfortunately, our species has distanced itself very far from these laws, especially in our dietary habits and lifestyle choices. This is the primary reason why so many people today are hurting and dying from dis-eases. Dis-eases that can be eliminated through detoxi...If you wa...
thenaturalwayofhealing.com
3060165. Do you long for a healthier, happier life? Here you will discover how living a more conscious, loving, compassionate life creates health and happiness.
Do you long for a healthier, happier life? Here you will discover how living a. Click here to join our email list and be notified of our workshop dates.
thenaturalwayoflife.com
3060166. Natural Living 101
Wednesday, January 23, 2013. How I Lowered My Blood Pressure the Natural Way. As a former medical assistant, I have witnessed what high blood pressure or hypertension can do to the body, including: causing strokes, heart attacks or even kidney problems. This is why it is vital that you know your blood pressure. The normal blood pressure is 120/80 and if your blood pressure is higher than that, be sure to visit your physician. Not convinced that fish oil lowers blood pressure? Have a Healthy 2013! Check o...
thenaturalwayofliving101.blogspot.com
3060167. The Natural Way of Things - Film
City, State, Zip. Your Custom Text Here. The Natural Way of Things. Is a gripping, starkly imaginative exploration of contemporary misogyny and corporate control, and of what it means to hunt and be hunted. Most of all, it is the story of two friends, their sisterly love and courage. Soon to be adapted as a micro-budget feature film, with an ensemble cast of up-and-coming female talent. Apr 19, 2016. Apr 19, 2016. Charlotte Wood wins the 2016 Stella Prize for THE NATURAL WAY OF THINGS. Apr 19, 2016.
thenaturalwayofthingsfilm.com
3060168. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thenaturalways.com
3060169. The Natural Ways | My goal is to inspire you to eat healthy, organic and all natural, just like God intended it!
My goal is to inspire you to eat healthy, organic and all natural, just like God intended it! 7 STEPS TO HEALTHY CHANGE! Travelling and Healthy – My Makeup Bag Basics. Certified organic rosehip oil. Laurel whole plant organics. One of a kind show. Over the last few years I’ve been slowly replacing all my makeup and skin care creams with healthy organic ones. It’s been a slow process because new products, especially healthy ones, cost more money, so I can’t throw everything out at on...8220; Or do you not...
thenaturalways.wordpress.com
3060170. The Natural Ways Of Life
The Natural Ways Of Life. Hair, skin, and body health. Saturday, December 31, 2016. Now that my little girl is a toddler, and out of the baby phase, I wanted to do a post about postpartum essentials. These are things that I found useful along with things that I want to remember for the next time. 1 Nursing/hospital/post delivery robe. I'm so happy I got one because I felt so good after I was able to get that dreaded hospital gown off of me and wear a cute robe. These little things are literally the best ...
thenaturalwaysoflife.com
3060171. Home
MOST PEOPLE LACK THE NECESSARY MATERIALS TO SUPPORT PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE HUMAN BODY. WELLNESS EVENTS OFFER ORGANIC FOODS, HOLISTIC KNOWLEDGE AND ARE A FUN OPTION FOR meeting WITH LIKE-MINDED HEALTH CONSCIOUS PEOPLE! HERBAL MEDICINE SUPPORTS THE BODY'S NATURAL ABILITY TO HEAL WITHOUT HARMFUL AND TOXIC SIDE EFFECTS. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR CLINICAL HERBALIST AMBER M. KENT, BA, BHN, CTN, AHG. REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT EVENT TODAY!
thenaturalwaytherapies.com
3060172. Fast Weight Loss | Natural Weight Loss Without Dieting
FAST WEIGHT LOSS techniques to achieve Natural Weight Loss WITHOUT DIETING! If you can turn this fat switch off. Then your body WANTS to be thin and weight loss becomes easy and almost automatic. You simply crave less food, your metabolism speeds up and your body becomes very efficient at burning fat. Your body starts working. In your weight loss effort and you become a fat burning machine. Bullet points make it easy for readers to scan the page. By submitting this form you agree to our. And that's all y...
thenaturalwaytolose.com
3060173. The Natural Way to Super Beauté | The Ultimate Blog for Anti-Aging Tips, Motivational Tips, Relationship Tips, Products & (Mostly) Raw Recipes to help you Get the Glow and Achieve Your Best Life!
The Natural Way to Super Beauté. The Ultimate Blog for Anti-Aging Tips, Motivational Tips, Relationship Tips, Products and (Mostly) Raw Recipes to help you Get the Glow and Achieve Your Best Life! Fresh Meal Delivery Service. Nutritional and Beauté Coaching. Healthy Hacks for your cravings. I get mine in the freezer section of Trader Joe’s. My boys also love them. Make a batch and keep the bowl in your fridge. Sometimes I will make them and toss them in Hoisen Sauce. 4 A beautiful berry salad. This is su...
thenaturalwaytosuperbeaute.wordpress.com
3060174. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION. This Web site is currently under construction. Please be sure to visit this Web site again in the near future! This is your current default homepage; it has been setup with your new account. To update this Under Construction page, please replace your index.html file.
thenaturalwaywellnesscenter.com
3060175. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION. This Web site is currently under construction. Please be sure to visit this Web site again in the near future! This is your current default homepage; it has been setup with your new account. To update this Under Construction page, please replace your index.html file.
thenaturalwaywellnesscenter.net
3060176. DISEÑO WEB Lugo | Redes Sociales - DISEÑO WEB Lugo | PÁGINAS WEB
En thenaturalweb.com nos implicamos en tu proyecto de una forma cercana y a los mejores precios. Consultoría en Nuevas Tecnologías. Creación de Páginas web autogestionables. Campañas en Redes Sociales. REPARACIÓN DE WEB, O EQUIPO INFORMÁTICO (PRECIO PO. Válido para envíos a España. Para ver los tiempos de envío a otros países e información sobre la fecha de envío consulta este enlace: Condiciones de pago y envío. Condiciones generales de uso. Formulario y derecho de desistimiento.
thenaturalweb.com
3060177. Natural Wedding Co: the online directory for eco-friendly, seasonal, vintage and handmade weddings
The Definitive Resource For Your Natural Wedding. Vintage Hire and Style. Exclusive 10% from Shropshire Petals. Spend over 65 and get a fab 10% discount just for TNWC readers. 10% Discount on all name place cards and tags from Paper Tree. A great offer for The Natural Wedding Company visitors. Darby and Joan 20% discount on all vintage china hire orders. An exclusive offer from national award winning wedding styling and hire company Darby and Joan. Complimentary garter from Silver Sixpence in Her Shoe.
thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk
3060178. Index of /
Apache Server at www.thenaturalweightlosscure.com Port 80.
thenaturalweightlosscure.com
3060179. The Natural Weight Loss Way
The Natural Weight Loss Way. Wednesday, January 14, 2015. Garcinia Cambogia Results: Evident or Not. Hi All As promised I am back to give some feedback on my trial I'm doing on the Garcinia Cambogia weight loss capsules. So I have been weighing myself regularly since I've started taking the capsules (every Monday to be precise). Based on the scale reading I have been picking up weight (shocking! Links to this post. Tuesday, December 2, 2014. Links to this post. Thursday, August 9, 2012. Links to this post.
thenaturalweightlossway.blogspot.com
3060180. Wellness Store | A natural health everyone should know about!
About Holistic and Natural Wellness. Holistic and Natural Wellness. Popular Retail Stores and Products. IRest Mini Massage Unit. 45; All Strength Levels. 45; Strength Level 3. 45; Strength Level 2. 45; Strength Level 1. 45; iRest Mini Massage Unit. 45; iRest Sandal Massager. 45; iRest Belt Massager. 45; FAQ’s. 45; My Account. 45; Terms and Conditions. Welcome to our health and wellness store! Read some of our frequently asked questions! Learn more about our products, the science, news and more! A theory ...
thenaturalwellness.com
3060181. Natural Wellness Center - Call (808) 988-0800
Integrative and Naturopathic Medicine. Home - About Us. Anti-Aging & Bio-Identical Hormones. Detox, Cleanse and Fasting Retreats. Hale Ola - Recovery, Detox and Rejuvenation Center. Please take the time to read the following information as it will help you better prepare for your visit. With each patient we aim to:. Identify the cause of disease. Stimulate the body's healing mechanisms. Provide the remedies needed for recovery. Help patients transition into a healthier lifestyle. Our doctors blend the be...
thenaturalwellnesscenter.com
3060182. Book Publisher for Women and a few Good Men
thenaturalwellnessgroup.com
3060183. thenaturalwellnesssanctuary.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thenaturalwellnesssanctuary.com
3060184. Soon to be the new home of: www.thenaturalwheel.com
Soon to be the new home of.
thenaturalwheel.com
3060185. Every Perfect Detail — Creating small gatherings into extraordinary events.
In the Kitchen Quick Tips. Thought of the Week. Creating small gatherings into extraordinary events. Farewell D.C. Hello Austin! November 10, 2014. It has been a busy month here at Every Perfect Detail! Our Chief Editor, Stella a.k.a my cat decided that Every Perfect Detail would be more successful in a laid back creative environment. Little humor, I was just ready for a change. D.C. is a great city with lots of opportunities, but I am not a … [Continue reading]. September 9, 2014. August 26, 2014. I mak...
thenaturalwhisper.com
3060186. Reptile Shows Melbourne, Wildlife & Kids Parties, School Incursions
Reptile Encounters – Wildlife Up Close. Email or Call 1300 4 CROCS (427 627). 6 live shows to choose from. Fun, friendly, hands-on shows. Tame and friendly Australian wildlife. Perfect for animal lovers. Get a glimpse of your wildlife show! Specialising in school programs. I booked a show with Reptile Encounters for my son’s 3rd birthday party after finding them online. My son LOVED the show even if at first he was a little scared. All the kids got to touch all the animals and really enjoyed the ...Hi Ad...
thenaturalwig.com
3060187. Natural Wigs | ,
Website Designed at Homestead™ Get a Website. And List Your Business. Natural Wigs is more then a store, Were Family. Here we understand hair loss can be devastating and we make it our priority to make sure you are satisfied and comfortable. For those who have overcame or still overcoming Cancer, Alopecia, Lupus, or any situation that causes hair loss here we welcome you into our private fitting rooms for personal attention. We offer wigs and services for women, men and children! For Men Hair Loss.
thenaturalwigsstore.com
3060188. Under Construction
thenaturalwinefair.com
3060189. thenaturalwinejournal.com registered by UK2
Has been registered by a customer of UK2.net. Domain names for less with UK2. Claim your web identity. Search for your domain name here:. Year com £. Year = get them both for 12. This domain has been registered by a customer of UK2. You can claim your web identity. With UK2 today from only £2.69 a year. Latest hosting blog posts. A Is For Alphabet. Posted by Madeleine Bruce. LinkedIn: Are You Doing It Right? Posted by Madeleine Bruce. The Next Generation Of Coders. Posted by Jessica Furseth.
thenaturalwinejournal.com
3060190. Natural Wines
We offer next working day delivery to the majority of the UK mainland (excluding Highlands) for a flat fee of £8.99 for any quantity. Delivery on orders over £250 is free of charge. For a full range of great quality natural wines, check out Good Wine Online. Welcome to The Natural Wines Shop. Online Wine specialists in Natural Wines. As for Biodynamic wines, they are also permitted to add artificial sulphites as a preservative, so being biodynamically certified is no assurance that the wine is any health...
thenaturalwinesshop.co.uk
3060191. Price Request - BuyDomains
thenaturalwitch.com
3060192. The Natural Wolf - The Natural Wolf
The Natural Wolf Blog. Welcome to The Natural Wolf. Here you will find tips on essential oils, natural wellness, clean eating, the power of healing by what you eat and put on your body, "going green", choosing organics, gardening tips and much more. Most of the action and updates happen on our Facebook Page. So be sure to check it out for regular updates throughout the day. Also, check our blog posts. For great info on how to use the Essential Oils and more.
thenaturalwolf.com
3060193. TheNaturalWoman.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thenaturalwoman.com
3060194. thenaturalwomantoday
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
thenaturalwomantoday.blogspot.com
3060195. stylo mont blanc、mo、ntblanc maroquinerie、le montblancEscompte sur vente
Stylo mont blanc、mo、ntblanc maroquinerie、le montblancEscompte sur vente. Vous pouvez utiliser le code de réduction: 1390.824p.5.054 Mesdames montresen87 d'acheter la meilleure qualité répliques de montres à www.montresen.com.How font-ils cela? Les boutiques en ligne offrant deuxième montres Cartier à main ont leurs propres spécialistes de montres qui réparent et remettent à neuf chaque bit avec grand soin. porte mine montblanc. ComHow ne marque se transformer en plus grand que la vie? Comme nous parlons,...
thenaturalwomen.com
3060196. The Natural Wonder - the ****** Mary rock
Hundreds of millions of years ago, a rock was created deep below the Earth's surface. At first this rock was like any other. During it's evolution through time,. Something changed. Under great volcanic. Pressure, it was fused with two other types of rock into one solid core, creating a single stone from three. Polished by time and tide, this treasure came to lie on the quiet shores of Texada Island. Off the West Coast of British Columbia, Canada. The Legend of Texada.
thenaturalwonder.ca