SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 12 / (3549576 - 3549630)

3549576. The Vegan Muffin Woman | Muffins and Musings
The Vegan Muffin Woman. About The Vegan Muffin Woman. Homemade Apple Pear Chips and Conversation (V GF). On June 11, 2015. My thoughts feel musty, like picking up an old newspaper that you’d been saving and upon examination, find nothing worth resuscitating. Oh, that thought again. Oh, that FEELING again. I wonder if everyone gets a bit bored inside their own head, or if it’s just mine that likes circles. 8220;What are you thinking right NOW? 8220;Nothing,” the dispirited would say. Really? Then there ar...
theveganmuffinwoman.com
3549577. The Vegan Mystic
In case you were not previously aware, there is a fabulous large second hand book store known as ASTLEY BOOK FARM with a cafe and lovely garden area. Http:/ www.astleybookfarm.com. Leave a comment on UK book lovers! On Sunday Franc and I were in our counties capital city, Worcester for a cathedral tour, a two-for-one pizza deal, new age book acquisition for me and a waterproof coat for him. As we passed one retailer Franc pointed out I bought some oil gun from there once . Gun? Great Bard’s town. I live ...
theveganmystic.wordpress.com
3549578. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thevegannation.com
3549579. WebSiteMatic
888) 333-3860 (Toll Free). Domain Name Registration Includes Whois Privacy Emails and Website. New Domain Names (gTLDs) Register .quebec, .website and more. QUEBEC Domain Names Register .quebec domain names. Back Order .CA Domain Name Grab a nice .CA TBR Domain Name. IDN Domain Registration Register a domain in a specific alphabet. Bulk Domain Name Registration Register up to 100 domains at once. View Domain Pricing Compare pricing for 100 extensions. Renew a Domain Renew your domain name up to 10 years.
thevegannaturalfoodmarket.biz
3549580. WebSiteMatic
888) 333-3860 (Toll Free). Domain Name Registration Includes Whois Privacy Emails and Website. New Domain Names (gTLDs) Register .quebec, .website and more. QUEBEC Domain Names Register .quebec domain names. Back Order .CA Domain Name Grab a nice .CA TBR Domain Name. IDN Domain Registration Register a domain in a specific alphabet. Bulk Domain Name Registration Register up to 100 domains at once. View Domain Pricing Compare pricing for 100 extensions. Renew a Domain Renew your domain name up to 10 years.
thevegannaturalfoodmarket.com
3549581. WebSiteMatic
thevegannaturalfoodmarket.net
3549582. WebSiteMatic
thevegannaturalfoodmarket.org
3549583. The Vegan Naturopath | A Site Sharing The Awesome Health And Fitness Benefits Of The Vegan Diet
A Site Sharing The Awesome Health And Fitness Benefits Of The Vegan Diet. Orlando Health Food Stores. Vegan And Weight Loss. Belly Fat And The Vegan Diet. Burn Fat With Vegan Diet. Obesity And The Vegan Diet. Weight Loss And The Vegan Diet. Vegan Strength Meat-Free Athlete. Vegan Restaurants New York City. October 23, 2013. Thank you for dropping by. I have included a couple of videos below that are very, very informative. Indeed the science is behind the plant-based or vegan diet. August 3, 2015. I was ...
thevegannaturopath.com
3549584. The Vegan Nest - What's in a Blog
What's in a Blog. Your pups are sure to love these homemade treats and you will love how easy peasy they are to make! I am always worried about what is really in my dogs food and treats. So, I started making their treats and food while just supplementing them with the omegas they need to stay healthy. These treats are a hit at our house among the fur babies. If they even think they hear that cookie jar opening, they run to me and sit pretty. Easy Peasy Doggie Treats. 3 very ripe bananas. In-perfecting po...
thevegannest.com
3549585. The Vegan Network
thevegannetwork.com
3549586. The Vegan Next Door
The Vegan Next Door. Get Healthy. Save the World. Sunday, July 13, 2014. Amazing Summer Pasta Salad. Amazing Summer Pasta Salad! I don't create many of my own recipes but here is one I made on the fly today, and really enjoyed! I hope you do too. 25 T Red Wine Vinegar. 1 T Dijon Mustard. 1 T Canola Oil. 1 T Minced Garlic (or Shallots). 1/8 t Black Pepper. 3/4 C (Dry) Pasta. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well with a fork. 2 Cut tomatoes and avocados into small, bite-sized pieces. I belie...
thevegannextdoor.blogspot.com
3549587. The Vegan Next Door
Order your copy of Vegan in 30 Days. The Vegan Next Door! You’ve heard about the vegan diet – perhaps you even know people who follow it – and now you want to try it yourself. You’ve come to the right place! Do you want to…. Prevent or reverse disease? Have tons of energy? Save thousands of animals from suffering and death? Drastically reduce your carbon footprint on our earth? No matter what your reasons are for wanting to try the vegan diet,. The Vegan Next Door. The Vegan Next Door BLOG!
thevegannextdoor.com
3549588. The Vegan Girl Next Door | What do vegans eat?
The Vegan Girl Next Door. What do vegans eat? Go to Mac’s! A few nights ago, Z took me to Mac’s pub in Clifton, Cincinnati. They have vegan pizzas! Usually I’m kind of scared of vegan pizzas that have “cheese,” but both of theirs are award-winning, so I decided to try! I took my first bite. I immediately died and went to pizza heaven. I hadn’t had pizza like this in two years! A link to their site, which hosts their menu. Check it out! From → Uncategorized. Parties are for vegans too! When balls are firm...
thevegannextdoor.wordpress.com
3549589. The Vegan Nom | Rockin' Vegan Tacos
Austin's original all vegan Tex-Mex taco trailer. Signature tacos Authentic salsas Tasty breakfast tacos served all day. Visit us at 120 East Northloop Blvd. Use our menu to call ahead, 512-217-7257. Vegan Nom Menu 2015. Wednesday, April 8, 2015. Feature Taco for April. The Vegan Korean BBQ. Fresh cabbage topped off with sriracha-lime vinaigrette, caramelized mushrooms, grilled pineapple, cilantro, and BBQ smoked bulgogi flavored vegan beef. Yumtown! Wednesday, March 4, 2015. Feature Taco for March.
thevegannom.com
3549590. The Vegan Nugget - Blog
Vegan Holiday Stuffed Squash. My girl Pallavi Sastry. And I have teamed up yet again to bring you this stunning holiday show-stopper! I am CONSTANTLY asked how I survive the Holidays (especially Thanksgiving) with no meat, and I am completely honest when I say, "I don't miss it! It's no secret that I love my side dishes. mac n' cheese, green been casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing. but when I feel inclined to pick a main dish for a holiday, a stuffed squash is an easy and simple solution. 3 Cook quinoa...
thevegannugget.com
3549591. The Vegan Of Aus
The Vegan Of Aus. Newcomers please start here. August 15, 2015. Sex and the Pity. Watch any David Attenborough episode and it’ll make sense.). Some people may argue that putting two animals together in the same enclosure and letting them “do their thing” is fine. You know what? People’s use of animals is steeped in sexual exploitation. Nonvegans should think about the sexual brutality they unflinchingly dish out on our fellow earthly cohabitants. July 21, 2015. Why is speciesism such a secret? For all th...
theveganofaus.wordpress.com
3549592.  The Vegan Ogre - Home
Buy TheVeganOgre T-shirt Designs! Welcome to this Ogre's domain. Th is Ogre has a lot to say. My name is Cory and you could classify me as a Carni vore turned. Herbivore. I am a Husband, Tradesmen, NFL Aficionado. Player . Why do I call myself an Ogre? Cause' I have a Large Head, A Big Ole. Beard, A Voracious Vegan Appetite , A. Plant Strong Body and a Colossal Attitude . Come on in and Learn all about how this Ogre Eats, Thinks, Lives and Plays.
theveganogre.com
3549594. The Veganoid
Saturday, 4 January 2014. Bharwaan Baingan: Vegan stuffed baby aubergine curry. I picked up some baby aubergines (eggplants if your not a Brit) they were a total bargain of a quid for 8! 1 Large Onion chopped roughly. 3 cloves of garlic chopped. 1 green chilli chopped. 2 tbsp chickpea flour. 1 tsp dry mango powder or amchoor. 1 tsp cumin seeds. 2 tbsp dessicated coconut. 2 tbsp soya yoghurt. Fill the split eggplants with half of the paste. Heat olive oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and toast. To be honest ...
theveganoid.blogspot.com
3549595. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theveganomaly.com
3549596. The Vegan Option
We are currently working on a new website, come back in a few days to see what we have come up with. Follow us on Instagram for updates… @the.vegan.option.
theveganoption.com
3549597. THE VEGAN OPTION radio show and blog | stories, science, and analysis from vegan perspectives
THE VEGAN OPTION radio show and blog. Stories, science, and analysis from vegan perspectives. Sep 2013: Palm Oil. Jul 2013: Science Fiction. Nov 2012: Southeast Asia. Apr/May 2012: Born Vegan. Mar 2012: Lab Meat. Feb 2012: Rebel Poet. Jan 2012: Digital Vegans. Dec 2011: Peace on Earth. Nov 2011: Vegan Politicians. Oct 2011: The Pledge. What is a Podcast? Jobs on podcasts [YT]. Other Vegan Podcasts [veganfeed]. Trailer: really interesting radio that just happens to be vegan. May 12, 2015. May 7, 2015.
theveganoption.org
3549598. The Vegan Oven
Wednesday, August 17, 2011. I wanted to do something different for my dad's birthday cake. While looking for fun toppings my eyes stopped on wafers. MMM! I made him a chocolate layer cake with wafers in the middle and on top. SO GOOD! I made it the night before and the wafers got a little soft in the middle, but I don't think that ruined the effect. My chocolate cake recipe is probably one of my favorite recipes. I could eat it without frosting and just smelling it hits the spot. Saturday, January 1, 2011.
theveganoven.blogspot.com
3549599. The Vegan Pact — Vegan Eating, Made Delicious
Vegan Eating, Made Delicious. West Coast Eats: Vegan Food in Seattle and Portland. Tempeh Bacon Wraps with Chipotle Mayo. Recent Eats: 141 Market in Provincetown. Guest Blogger: Vegan Tips from Modernize. Pineapple Jalapeno Green Juice. Welcome to The Vegan Pact! Welcome to The Vegan Pact! West Coast Eats: Vegan Food in Seattle and Portland. July 27, 2015. So you’ve all probably heard me proclaim my love for California many times. But that was before I fell in love with Oregon. 3- The No Bones About It f...
theveganpact.com
3549600. The Vegan Page
Welcome to The Vegan Page! I hope you enjoy the site, and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop me a line! December 9, 2013 - The Ghosts in our Machine. Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually. Based on 2007 statistics. From the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations' Global Livestock Production and Health Atlas.
theveganpage.com
3549601. Theveganpantry.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
theveganpantry.com
3549602. The Vegan Pantry - Cruelty Free Comfort Food
Cruelty Free Comfort Food. Mince & Eggplant Salad with Salted Chilli. Chewy Crunchy ANZAC Slice. Chocolate & Caramel Bar. Tangy Lemon Self Saucing Pudding. Vanilla Bean Risotto with White Peaches. Easter Chocolate Ripple Cake. Smokey Corn & Quinoa Chowder. This really is a one-pot wonder! Check Out More Recipes. Chewy Crunchy ANZAC Slice. View more recent recipes. Chocolate & Caramel Bar. Coconut Pancakes with Maple’d Peaches. Mediterranean Vegetables with Cheesy Cornmeal. Tangy Lemon Self Saucing Pudding.
theveganpantry.com.au
3549603. Pure and Simple | Living
We are Moving – Our New Home. August 11, 2015. August 11, 2015. I know you are so used to coming to visit me here. However, we are finally moving to a new home and starting a new life. Come hang out with us there and make sure you sign up to be one of our first customers and be automatically entered to win a free three month subscription to our beauty box. So much to do but I always have time to say hello there and hang out with you guys for a bit. I wouldn’t have it any other way. July 29, 2015. Click t...
theveganparalegal.wordpress.com
3549604. Welcome to The Vegan Parent - The Vegan Parent
Welcome to The Vegan Parent. Welcome to The Vegan Parent. Hi and welcome to The Vegan Parent. Our aim is to provide information, resources for children and parents, teachers and care providers about veganism. We hope to offer a community atmosphere and a place to come to ask questions and share resources. Being a vegan parent in a non-vegan world has it’s challenges, but living a vegan life is one full of joy, for all! Leave a Reply Cancel reply. You may use these. Instead of cows milk….
theveganparent.com
3549605. The Vegan Parents | Compassion, health and a babyThe Vegan Parents | Compassion, health and a baby
Compassion, health and a baby. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. What Does the Phrase “Like a Girl” Mean To You? October 2, 2014. LikeAGirl – What a powerful message. This is such an amazing ad campaign from Always.com. I’ve always disliked the use of phrases like “you like a girl,” and now that I have a daughter, things like this have an … Continue reading →. Illiana Is Almost Crawling! July 27, 2014. Illiana is 6 months and 5 days old today. She’s not crawling yet, but soon! Taking Il...
theveganparents.com
3549606. The Vegan Party
Friday, May 24, 2013. Greek Style Gnocchi With Vegan Feta. 1 package extra firm tofu. 1/2 cup red wine vinegar. 1 tbsp. dried basil. 1/2 tsp. pepper. 1/2 tsp. dried oregano. 1/4 cup olive oil. On a cutting board cube/cut the tofu into whatever size you desire. I like mine to be a little on the smaller side but with some chunks still remaining. In a separate bowl combine the water, red wine viegar, salt, basil, oregano, and olive oil. Whisk well. 2 red bell peppers, quartered, seeds removed. Cook gnocchi ...
theveganparty.com
3549607. www.theveganpeach.com
theveganpeach.com
3549608. The Vegan Pecan | A chronicle of my quest to make low-carb, high-fat, nutrient-dense food a habit (as a vegan).
A chronicle of my quest to make low-carb, high-fat, nutrient-dense food a habit (as a vegan). Raw Cherry and Macadamia Brownies. Braised Eggplant & Mushrooms. Eggplant Puttanesca With Raw Zucchini Spaghetti. Eggplant With Chasseur Sauce. Dips and Hors D'oeuvres. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Vegan Pecan”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 54 other followers. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theveganpecan.com
3549609. theveganpennypincher | Living cruelty free on a tight budget.
Living cruelty free on a tight budget. Let me back up and say that we inherited this cat mess when we moved in. The neighbors across the street should be the responsible party, but they just don’t care. I know that’s where the problem started because A) they all ran from there to here each night and B) the little girl who lives there asked me one day “Why do my cats like you? 8221; Hmmm. Because I FEED THEM! It makes no sense to me. I have a feeling it wasn’t because the babies were destined to...From th...
theveganpennypincher.wordpress.com
3549610. the vegan pensieve | a collection of non-violent thoughts
A collection of non-violent thoughts. April 27, 2013. Why is Gary L. Francione slandering eco-feminists? Anyone who has been reading this blog for any time probably knows that my view on animal rights has been heavily influenced by Gary Francione’s work. (For example, my “ How Animal Welfare Harms Animals. 8221; post is basically a summary of his book. Animals, Property, and the Law. In a recent thread on his Facebook page. Take a look at Carol Adams’ reply:. In other words, Carol Adams was right: she wa...
theveganpensieve.wordpress.com
3549611. HELLO! | THE VEGAN PEOPLE
A photographic project with a mission to breakdown the stereotypes of veganism. Through individual portraits the message of diversity and individuality will shine. The aim is to photograph as many vegans, doing what they do. We are now taking expressions of interest to anyone that lives a vegan lifestyle and would love to be a part of this project. Starting in Sydney with the hope of taking it across the whole of Australia and then the world! Help us rid the world of the stereotypes of veganism!
theveganpeople.com
3549612. The People Project - Communities
THE PEOPLE PROJECT - COMMUNITIES. CLICK HERE TO SEE AVAILABLE POSITIONS. Dear Community Members,. With a warm heart and with tremendous gratitude, I now invite all community members who wish to participate in this project to step forward. We are now accepting applications for the following positions:. Editorial Contributors, Researchers, and Web Programmers. Thank-you for taking the time to read this letter and for participating in the growth and vision of THE PEOPLE PROJECT. Or a Per Submission Basis.
theveganpeople.net
3549613. HostGator Web Hosting Website Startup Guide
Purchase / Transfer Domain Name. HostGator.com Web Hosting.
theveganpetshop.com
3549614. The Vegan Philosopher | Actuele opinies met filosofische grondslag
January 11, 2015. Alleen harde, keiharde maatregelen kunnen verder bloedvergieten voorkomen.’ Geert Wilders zei in reactie. Als natie hebben wij plotseling iets te beschermen, onze. Manier van leven wordt bedreigd. Toch is het creëren van een totalitaire staat niet alleen een zaak van extreem-rechts. Continue reading Vrijheid onder vuur. Ministerie van Justitie en Veiligheid. Charlie Hebdo: zegen voor de politiek, ramp voor de vrijheid. January 7, 2015. November 13, 2014. Of dat hij een supercoole auto.
theveganphilosopher.com
3549615. The Vegan Picture
Friday, June 27, 2014. When you eat and eat and eat and still feel hungry. Here goes a piece of my story. Bits and pieces of my story: I used to eat so much crap its not even funny. I will never forget a winters day in Paris in which I started my day with some toast with nutella and some coffee. Posted by veronica torres. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Vegan Picture by Veronica Torres. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
theveganpicture.blogspot.com
3549616. 大平酵素のクチコミ&購入前に役立つガイド!
この酵素はいいよ っと推奨している 大平酵素 おおひらこうそ。
theveganpinup.com
3549617. The Vegan PinUp | On peut être Vegan et Pin Up
On peut être Vegan et Pin Up. Guacamole facile et express. Pour me faciliter la tâche, j’utilise ce petit outil étrange mais tellement pratique : une machine à Smoothie. L’avantage c’est que cela produit un guacamole crémeux mais pas trop, parfait et que c’est très rapide. Je mets tous mes ingrédients dedans et le tour est joué. Les ingrédients indispensables au guacamole The Vegan Pin Up. Des avocats bien mûrs (bah oui ). Le jus d’un citron, voir plus si affinités. Une échalote finement ciselée. Les mar...
theveganpinup.wordpress.com
3549618. The Vegan Platypus
theveganplatypus.com
3549619. The Vegan Post
Juice Cleanse Adventure : Days 3 & 4. 8220;It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”. I’m a little bit behind on posting. Last night was the first night I really had detox symptoms. Caffeine withdrawal headaches can be a bitch. So I just laid low when I got home. I’m listening to Beach House’s new album right now and it is PERFECT for this moment. I can’t explain. Just swoon. Fancyjane at 8:27 pm, July 18, 2012. Juice Cleanse Adventure : Day 2 of 10. A juice cleanse adventure!
theveganpost.com
3549620. Send Me Lyndsay's No Bake Vegan Bars Recipe
I'm glad you're here! You're just minutes away from my favorite quick and easy vegan no-bake bars. 160; great for breakfast on-the-go, late night snacking, kids treats and more! 169; 2015 The Vegan Potter. Okay, sign me up. This recipe is exclusive for YOU!
theveganpotter.com
3549621. TheVeganPress — News and Views about the Vegan Lifestyle
October 21, 2011. I found this amazing vegan oatmeal recipe this morning at Sunflowernatural.com. Since I had nearly all the ingredients on hand, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did so. This was truly yummy. I regret that I did not take a picture to post here, but it was so good I did not think about the picture until I was almost finished wolfing down my bowl. 1 1/2 cup water. 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk. 1/2 cup chopped dates. 1/2 cup chopped almonds. 1 apple, grated. October 20, 2011.
theveganpress.com
3549622. The Vegan Project | for us | for them | for the planet
What We’re About. Raw / Gluten Free. Style & Natural Beauty. The Vegan Project Challenge. TV & Radio. For us for them for the planet. AREN'T WE ALL A LITTLE. Let the Vegan Project show you how to do it right! Vegan inspiration delivered to your inbox! The second annual Veg Expo held on May 31st at Canada Place was even more incredible than last year! Visit The Vegan Project's profile on Pinterest. Vegan Babe of the Month. Website by String Creative.
theveganproject.com
3549623. The Vegan Project | THE VEGAN PROJECT BRINGS YOU INFORMATION ON LIVING A VEGAN LIFESTYLE
THE VEGAN PROJECT BRINGS YOU INFORMATION ON LIVING A VEGAN LIFESTYLE. Dairy Alternatives For Cooking For The Vegan Guest. August 22, 2012. Bull; 0 Comments. A lot of people are switching to dairy alternatives because they find that they have a dairy intolerance. It’s a choice many families make after finding that their child is allergic to milk products. But what if you are a…. Read more →. The World’s Best Party On a Budget. July 26, 2012. Bull; 0 Comments. Read more →. Vegan Diet and Nutrition. This Ve...
theveganproject.net
3549624. The Vegan Project | for us, for them, for the planet
About The Vegan Project. For us, for them, for the planet. We’ve Moved to www.TheVeganProject.ca! November 4, 2010 by theveganproject. The Vegan Project blog has moved over to our big, shiny, official website. Jen, Jessica and Bridget). Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments. Nutrition Tips for Active Vegans. November 3, 2010 by theveganproject. What May Be Missing. In addition to protein, vegans may be missing the following nutrients in their diet:. Vitamins B-12 and D. Legumes (beans, peas and peanuts).
theveganproject.wordpress.com
3549625. vegan protein
What is Vegan Protein? You can find vegan protein at health food stores, and also online - CLICK HERE. Foods in your diet to stay healthy a long time! Best Types Of Vegan Protein. Vegan protein powder comes in a variety of plant-based protein forms. These are dairy free and animal protein free, and are extremely easy to digest-making them a great choice for anybody who needs an easily absorbed and digested form of protein. You can find vegan protein at health food stores, and also online - CLICK HERE.
theveganprotein.com
3549626. Vegan and ethical digital marketing | The Vegan Punk
Which pub lagers, ales and ciders are vegan? December 12, 2016. Way to alienate your vegan customers, BrewDog. November 7, 2016. Plant milk brand Alpro are facing a PR nightmare. Rival Oatly’s response is perfect. October 11, 2016. IStandWithAnita: latest truck accident highlights suffering of pigs. October 5, 2016. People everywhere are Googling veganism. October 3, 2016. Sainsbury’s just started selling loads of vegan cheese. September 28, 2016. September 24, 2016. The best vegan curry in Britain.
theveganpunk.com
3549627. TheVeganQueen.com
theveganqueen.com
3549628. My Vegan Quest :]
My Vegan Quest :]. A simple blog about my quest to help animals, and reduce my support for animal industries that take advantage of animals. Wednesday, June 2, 2010. Questions, Comments, or Concerns? Another Day at the Circus. 8221; Megan and I had to explain that that’s how they trained the poor animals how to do the silly tricks that they wouldn’t naturally be doing in the wild, as Ringling claims. Then the mother asked us about being a vegan, and then left. That made me really happy. We were not distu...
theveganquest.blogspot.com
3549629. The Vegan Rabbit | Your pathway into learning about the veg world.
Saying Adieu to My Cleanse. 7 More Days…. Little House of Veggies. The Engine 2 Diet Recipes. Follow me on Twitter. Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Saying Adieu to My Cleanse. April 16, 2012, 5:18 pm. I feel like I am in a better mood most days. I can tell that I have been far less moody than usual and not as easily irritated at work. I’m sure my co-workers and husband appreciate that. I am definitely more mindful of what I eat and when I eat. I am mor...
theveganrabbit.wordpress.com
3549630. The Vegan RD | Thoughts On Being Vegan: A Dietitian's Viewpoint
Thoughts On Being Vegan: A Dietitian's Viewpoint. Preventing Ex-Vegans: Why Feeling Normal Matters. July 21, 2015. This is my 4th and final (for now) post on tactics for preventing ex-vegans. My thoughts on this topic come from several different types of evidence including research in vegans and vegetarians as well as research on eating behavior in general. To summarize, what I’ve already written about: People sometimes leave veganism (or vegetarianism) because they […]. Comments { 23 }. July 9, 2015.
theveganrd.com