SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 14 / (5946772 - 5946826)

5946772. THE BENDER BUNCH
For I know the plans I have for you," declared the Lord" Jeremiah 29:11. Friday, December 9, 2011. Merry Christmas, From the Benders! Cane Stripe Red Holiday. To browse Shutterfly's holiday card collection. View the entire collection. Wednesday, July 27, 2011. Dreams Do Come True. I am always amazed with his accomplishments with the kids in his band. This is only one of many dreams Travis has, but it was definitely near the top! Congratulations Travis for your hard work and persistence! Love, Your Wife!
travisandkristabender.blogspot.com
5946773. Travis and Kristen
travisandkristen.com
5946774. Travis and Kristen
travisandkristen.net
5946775. Kristin Ventura and Travis Stein's Wedding Website
August 5, 2017. Oregon City, OR. 122 days to go! Saturday, August 5, 2017. 18500 S Cadle Creek Ln, Oregon City, OR, United States. Please join us for a cocktail party with hors d'oeuvres, drinks and dessert. Arrive - The photo booth is open and drinks will be served. A word from our Pastor and toasts. Dancing, Hors d'oeuvres, drinks and fun with the happy couple! The photo booth closes. Thanks, we've received your . Please enter a valid email address. Website created on The Knot.
travisandkristin.com
5946776. Travis and Lacee
Live, Laugh, Love. Tuesday, August 18, 2015. I love how these two interact with each other. Jaxon is always so patient with Violet and I'll often hear him in another room telling her what to do or not to do. Violet sure loves her big brother and is always patting (hitting with love) his face. Monday, August 17, 2015. His choice of dinner: "pizza with just cheese and pineapple". Okie-dokey! Wednesday, July 15, 2015. For the first hike, Jaxon spent the morning with Grammy and Pappy at the visitor's center ...
travisandlacee.blogspot.com
5946777. The Sherwood Family
Gluten Is In What? Monday, January 10, 2011. New Year, New Blog. I have decided for a couple of reasons to start a NEW blog. Here is the link http:/ www.sherwoodfamily5.blogspot.com/. Links to this post. Saturday, November 6, 2010. In bruises and bumps but to him its kind of cool :) I am sure he doesn't mind the girls seeing them and thinking he's so tough, ha ha. We are so. Of him and how well he is doing and how dedicated he is, he NEVER gives less than 100% at practice and games! Here is our ". And of...
travisandlacey.blogspot.com
5946778. OUR FAMILY
Monday, December 29, 2014. A day in the life of Crazy. It as been so nice! The lord has a plan for me and I am still trying to figure it out. I might never know for sure but I do know the lord as a lot of faith in me. I can't seem to figure out why he thinks I can manage all this craziness! I love my kids so much. They are amazing kids and I know the lord loves them even more than me. I can feel all the responsibility the lord as given me and I pray everyday that I can live up to challenge. I had my ultr...
travisandlaceykeel.blogspot.com
5946779. Ward Family
Monday, April 18, 2011. Kaitlyn started playing for HC. Storm soccer during the fall of 2010 and we have loved every minute of it! She has great coaches and such a fun group of girls to play with. This game was freezing and everyone was huddled around the heater trying to stay warm. The best part of this team is she gets to be on it with her cousin Breanna. Sitting on the chair with her). I don't know why this picture won't turn but it is too cute! This was after the last game. They went undefeated.
travisandlanell.blogspot.com
5946780. What We Call Life
What We Call Life. Monday, September 1, 2014. Travis had to take the kids to see Santa by himself, since I had just started my new job at the Snow College Richfield Library. I was really sad to miss this. I love this time of year. The magic in the air, the excitement the kids have, everything about it basically. I got some cute pictures sent to me at work though so I didn't feel too left out. This year we spent Thanksgiving in Minersville. We tried to keep ourselves pretty busy, when don't we right?
travisandlaraineslife.blogspot.com
5946781. Adventures with the Hunsaker's
Thursday, July 26, 2012. Before Grandma and Grandma could leave, the boys had to have more baking time with Grandma, this time a Grandma special, Yummy Nummers! Single serving apple pies) They got to make these for the first time last year. And they were such a hit that Grandma did them again with all the kids when we visited at Thanksgiving. Cut circles and "paint" the edges with egg (or enjoy getting your hand all slimy and just slap it on the whole round. Top it and press the edges. Oooh, can't wait!
travisandlaurie.blogspot.com
5946782. The Marx Family
Saturday, April 4, 2009. My posts are not in chronological. Payton had his 3rd birthday on march 27 th. Had a fight that night we celebrated it on the 28 th. Could eat some cake! Well that's not the only reason but for sure one of the main ones :) we had lots of family over and payton. Loved that the focus was on him! I cant believe my little baby is three! I thought once they turned three the terrible twos would go away but i don't know if his ever will! That kid can be sooooo. Happy birthday my payters.
travisandlauriemarx.blogspot.com
5946783. Meet the Binkley's
Monday, January 17, 2011. The view from here. I've been sitting here staring at the screen and can't think of a word to say today. Have a great week! Links to this post. Sunday, October 10, 2010. Lily, 15 months. Owen, 4 months. Links to this post. Tuesday, October 5, 2010. It's been a while. Links to this post. Saturday, June 26, 2010. The view from the complex we stayed in. Sunset from our balcony. Links to this post. Friday, May 28, 2010. Born: May 28, 2010. Links to this post. Monday, July 27, 2009.
travisandleaann.blogspot.com
5946784. Travis and Leah
Sunday, October 24, 2010. Friends at Crystal Cove (a while ago). My friend, and co-worker, Michelle (with baby Maksim inside). We got to be part of her baby shower. This weekend we went to an absolutely beautiful wedding just inland of Ventura, California. Who would have thought that you could drive a half hour inland and be in a wooded forest! We love Ian and Emily and were happy to be part of their day. Their wedding reflected who they were as a couple perfectly. Sunday, October 17, 2010. K Contemplate...
travisandleah.blogspot.com
5946785. Silver Jewellery from Travis and Leigh
0 item(s) - 0.00. Welcome - You can login. Or create an account. All Beads and Accessories. Raquo; Black and White. Raquo; Red and Yellow. Raquo; The Wish Collection. Raquo; Rose Quartz. Indulgence Crystalz and Charmz. 8751 - £1.50. 8805 - £1.50. 8779 - £4.50. 8768 - £1.50. 8750 - £1.50. 8728 - £1.50. 8726 - £1.50. 8776 - £1.50. 8631 - £1.50. 8632 - £1.50. Trade customers please enter your login details here. Register for a trade account. Subscribe to the Travis and Leigh Newsletter.
travisandleigh.com
5946786. Princess Olivia's World
Tuesday, June 22, 2010. Olivia and her Papa! On Saturday, I took Olivia to see my dad at a Team Penning competition. Watching it, made me really miss riding! Maybe I'll head to one with my dad at some point this summer, we'll see. She liked the idea of finding the right numbers on the cows, and of course, she really liked riding with her Papa! After riding around with him for a while, she told him she was ready to go into the arena with him to help him find cows! Thursday, June 17, 2010. I need your help.
travisandlibby.blogspot.com
5946787. Travis and Lindsay
June 15, 2013. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
travisandlindsay.com
5946788. There To Here
Saturday, February 2, 2013. The Ross Spouse Organization put together a train ride in Roseau today and we decided to go! I got everything ready and packed lunches and we met at the school to ride buses to the capital (Roseau) which is a good hour away. It is a very windy, topsy turvy ride so I made sure to have my Dramamine on hand :) ( HELPS ME EVERYTIME). Ish) It was really neat. Owen and I got Mango/banana and it was tasty! Gotta go to the beach and pool more. Friday, November 16, 2012. Just outside t...
travisandlindsayclyde.blogspot.com
5946789. THE KAEDING'S
The Story of our Life. Tuesday, April 9, 2013. We had just a fun Easter. The Easter Bunny left Emily a letter and her basket on the doorstep in the morning. She loved looking through and seeing all the fun things she got. The Easter Bunny also left eggs filled with pennies outside for Em to find! Emily loved how her dress would twirl. She kept spinning and spinning! We had to pretend that she was Cinderella all day! Can you tell she is excited? On the way down we found a great splash park in St. Geor...
travisandlindsaykaeding.blogspot.com
5946790. Life in the Simmons' Shoes
Tuesday, August 11, 2015. Fun at Faulkner's Ranch. A couple weeks ago we went to a free event at Faulkner's Ranch. I got an email about it and signed us up. I'm so glad I did! We had a blast! I wasn't sure if it was age appropriate for Hailey since it was pony rides and a bounce house, but it would still be fun to get out. When I pulled up, both girls were sleeping. I had to get a picture. haha. They started us off with making a cowboy hat. Of course Hailey chose a blue one. Listen close for the "yeehaw!
travisandlindsaysimmons.blogspot.com
5946791. Travis, Lisa and Aubrey
Travis, Lisa and Aubrey. Sunday, June 16, 2013. We actually aren't moving but our blog is.I never update this blog because it's a pain. It's much easier to update on our tumblr account. Please bookmark this new address http:/ travislisaaubrey.tumblr.com/. If you have any issues viewing our blog on tumblr please let me know. Travis, Lisa and Aubrey. Thursday, January 31, 2013. Monday, December 10, 2012. Sunday, September 30, 2012. Video of Aubrey's birthday weekend. Tuesday, September 25, 2012.
travisandlisa.blogspot.com
5946792. Gallery
Photos 1 - 12 of 18. Latest photos and movies. Gallery photos and movies. 171 photos are tagged with. 187 photos are tagged with. 112 photos are tagged with. 261 photos are tagged with. 142 photos are tagged with. 336 photos are tagged with. 461 photos are tagged with. 111 photos are tagged with. 2961 photos are tagged with. 115 photos are tagged with. 304 photos are tagged with. 76 photos are tagged with. 113 photos are tagged with. 183 photos are tagged with. 268 photos are tagged with.
travisandliz.com
5946793. Travis and Liz
A site from us to you. Welcome to the Hoffman Family Website! This site was originally designed as a way for our friends and family to be updated on our wedding details. Well, here it is seven months after the wedding and the site is officially transitioning to a place for us to keep you updated on all things Hoffman! We love this way of keeping everyone abreast on new events and changes in our lives as well as our hobbies and creative endeavors. Check back often! Now on to the next chapter!
travisandliz.info
5946794. Edwards Happenings
A little bit of what goes on in our lives. Friday, June 1, 2012. Before I had Raelynn, Carson and I took a trip to the mall. While sitting in the food court enjoying and afternoon ice cream, Carson noticed the large merry go round and was pointing at it. I didn't ride it with him just then but decided that I needed to come back with Travis another time. Well that time came.the minute we walked up to the merry go round, Carson was pointing and so excited! He loved every minute riding it! I've been horribl...
travisandlizedwards.blogspot.com
5946795. Little Baby "B"
travisandlondon.blogspot.com
5946796. The Bone Family
Saturday, October 4, 2008. Just a reminder that I moved to http:/ lyndibonefam.blogspot.com/. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
travisandlyndi.blogspot.com
5946797. The Hall Family
Travis, Lyndsay and Cooper. Sunday, November 13, 2011. This year we got to go to a pumpkin patch with Gracie and her family! We went to Sweetwater Park, and they had LOTS of things to do! They even had a little playground for kids while we waited for the hayride. Coop found a pumpkin he liked as soon as we got to the patch. He actually found a BUNCH he liked. The two lil cuties. We had a BLAST! And we brought home 6 pumpkins! Here is one of Cooper's drawings at the school. Too Cute! Tuesday, November 8, ...
travisandlyndsay.blogspot.com
5946798. Wedding of Travis & Maegan - Wedding Jojo
June 21, 2014. This is our wedding website. We hope it makes you smile. Update: We added some hotel and travel options! Let us know if you have any questions for us. Stay tuned for more info. As we get closer to.
travisandmaegan.com
5946799. t r a v i s & m a r c y
T r a v i s and m a r c y. I’ve Got My Ticket…. August 16, 2011. Let me preface this post by stating the obvious…this is my first blog in almost a year. And no, I’m not planning on returning to blogging anytime soon…I’m sure your world is shattered. Ha. Why don’t I blog anymore? Because I started asking myself before each post if there was any whisper of pride in what I wrote or why I wrote it. Did I want people to think I was awesome? Was I trying to put on an air of wisdom? And I have more time too!
travisandmarcy.wordpress.com
5946800. Our Little Bissett Brood
Our Little Bissett Brood. A Dad, a Mom, Three Handsome Boys, and One Beautiful Princess. Friday, January 7, 2011. Our ward Christmas party on December 1st was a fun one for the kids. They all got to meet Santa and do some games and crafts before the rest of the ward arrived later for supper and a program. Megan, all set to head out to her first Christmas party. Caleb's still playing it cool. Taylor and Megan with Santa. Megan and her cousin, Teren, pose with Santa for the cutest photo of the night. Caleb...
travisandmardi.blogspot.com
5946801. Travis and Mariel - Tying the Knot October 30, 2009
Tying the Knot October 30th, 2009. Travis and Mariel will be tying the knot at Paradise Cove at Lake Buena Vista Watersports Facility. Paradise Cove is just a few blocks away from Orlando Premium Outlets and Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Paradise Cove is located at:. 13245 Lake Bryan Drive. Lake Buena Vista FL 32821. Ceremony begins at 5:30pm. Enjoy the cocktail hour during photos. Reception from 6:30 to 10:30pm. Please make prior arrangements for your children as this will be an adults only occasion.
travisandmariel.com
5946802. Travis and Marilyn Keys
The sun is out here in Seattle and everybody is complaining that it is “too hot” – which means the temperature is just right for me. After a few busy weekends, I am looking forward to a weekend full of running with friends, napping and soaking up the sun! But first, my 5 most random updates:. 1 Oiselle Team opens today! See below for the Oiselle Team “Principals of Flight” if you are curious what all the fuss is about…). Does anybody have any date recipes they like? 1 build the sisterhood. We are only as...
travisandmarilynkeys.blogspot.com
5946803. Travis and Marlene - Living Stones
Travis and Marlene - Living Stones. 1 Peter 2:4-5 "As you come to Him, the Living Stone - rejected by men but chosen by God and Precious to Him - you Travis and Marlene, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ". Saturday, March 19, 2011. Final Days in Kenya were Sweet. What is wrong with our phone charges in America. Pictures coming soon for this post. Saturday, March 5, 2011. When invited to ...
travisandmarlene.blogspot.com
5946804. Mary & Travis Millward Family
Mary and Travis Millward Family. Friday, March 5, 2010. This is pretty much what our days look like; the boys in their pajamas, all day. Sunday, February 21, 2010. All three boys fell asleep at the same time, I didn't know what to do with myslef. Some of his visitor: Uncle Richie, Grandma and Grandpa May, and Grandma Nee Nee. He was born at 5 pm on on February 5th. He weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and was 19 inches long. His First Bath.he didn't like it very much. It was so nice to be able to finally hold him.
travisandmary.blogspot.com
5946805. Mary-Anne Leslie and Travis Belich's Wedding Website
Powered by WeddingChannel.com. April 9, 2011. Newlyweds for 1588 days! Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge. Thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Search for other websites on WeddingChannel.com.
travisandmaryanne.ourwedding.com
5946806. Travis + Maude
We formed Travis Maude because we believe music is one of the most powerful yet subjective parts of the creative production process. While there are millions of tracks and artists to flip through, what's becoming increasingly important is having a perspective. We bring world class composition, sound design and music supervision together in an intimate way, speaking to our clients' desires to have their enthusiasm matched by a music partner. T M is a minority owned business. 1305 Main Street Unit A. Direc...
travisandmaude.com
5946807. The Dyreng's
Tuesday, March 2, 2010. Can't Put It Down. I bought a book last week. Not a big deal I do this every week when I finish the last one. This week though I bought this book. Why is this book so different. lets do the math . 376 pages. 36 hours. I could not put it down. I would read when I ate, when I was vacuuming. This is a must read for anyone that is in need of an amazing book. And so this week I went out and bought another book, and it looks like this. And I might have also pre-ordered this. We can move...
travisandmeagandyreng.blogspot.com
5946808. Welcome travisandmeg.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
travisandmeg.com
5946809. Travis and Megan
Saturday, February 23, 2013. Thoughts, prayers, and positive energy needed! Well, it's been a while since I have posted, and I thought maybe I should take some time to update everyone on our crazy lives! Here's where we need help. We need lots of thoughts, prayers, and positive energy coming our way. We are hopeful that everything will go our way, quickly. We, mainly the kids, need to be able to move on. It is so hard and confusing for them to go to visits with their birth family. Monday, November 5, 2012.
travisandmegan-ourjourney.blogspot.com
5946810. Travisandmegansbigday.com
travisandmegansbigday.com
5946811. Travis and Meghan Staheli
Travis and Meghan Staheli. Wednesday, October 19, 2011. And the baby is. As long as it comes to us healthy, we will take it either way! My heart seriously can't stop racing and I can't wait to hold the little man in my arms! Saturday, September 17, 2011. Guess What.BIG news. Baby Staheli is due on March 15th! We are so excited we can hardly wait! I've dreamt about this my whole life and I can't believe that it is actually here! Travis is just as excited (maybe a little more, if that is possible) as me!
travisandmeghan.blogspot.com
5946812. Trav and Mel
Wednesday, February 10, 2010. Finally a new post :). I am completely overwhelmed by blogging especially because I am six months behind :). But to appease a few of you and to get some of this guilt to go away I will give a brief update with a few pictures and be done with that! Get ready for a lot of slide shows :). Probably one of the BEST things about living here is going to the US OPEN. Katie and Jeff came up from DC and we were able to go to a few matches, so much fun! Travis graduated, wahoo! Trav wa...
travisandmelanie.blogspot.com
5946813. Travis & Melissa
Together with our families. Melissa McConnell and Travis Cripps. Are pleased to announce our marriage. In the Newport Beach California Temple. July 15, 2016. We invite you to celebrate with us! July 15, 6 pm - 8 pm. Ladera Ranch, CA 92675. August 13, 3 pm - 5 pm. Palo Alto, CA 94301. Summer snacks and lawn games. Your presence is the best gift we could wish for.
travisandmelissa.com
5946814. Travis and Melissa
Wednesday, September 19, 2012. Washington here we come! Well we are happy to announce that Travis has excepted a job with Lamb. Weston. He will be an Associate Financial Analyst for the company. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of ConAgra Foods. The job is located in Kennewick, Washington. Travis will be starting on October 8th. So pretty quick! Mostly we are excited to be able to continue on with life and not have it on hold anymore! Well I will keep you updated with information as it comes along!
travisandmelissastreet.blogspot.com
5946815. TravisandMichael.com | Atlanta Real Estate
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Harry Norman, Realtors. Christie’s International Real Estate. Listing Updates by Email. The Travis and Michael Marketing Difference. Christie’s Marketing Program. Christie’s International Real Estate. Christie’s Auction House.
travisandmichael.com
5946816. Our Adventures ...
In Life, Love, and the Journey to Adopt. Friday, October 31, 2014. I love dressing up for Halloween and I am so grateful Travis is willing to wear whatever costume I come up with. We went with a Dr Seuss theme this year and I think it turned out really cute. Travis and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2, Leah was the peacock and Kenzie was the gold fish in a bowl. Travis and I went to a party at our friends house and we loved the display of food that they had. Travis, Michelle, Leah, and Kenzie. Cuddles with Unc...
travisandmichelle2.blogspot.com
5946817. Travis and Michelle's Herd
Saturday, March 21, 2009. Tylers First year poll vaulting. Tyler has just started track this year and is doing outstanding. His coaches say that for a freshman he has alot. He's highest is 10'6". And it is only the beginning of the season. Way to go Tyler.Your AwEsOmE. Links to this post. The St Johns Wrestling team took first place this year. They all worked so hard to achieve this goal. It has been since, I think like 10 years or longer that the Wrestling team has taken first. We are so proud of TJ.
travisandmichellejohnson.blogspot.com
5946818. Baby Caroline's Webpage
Welcome to Baby Caroline's very own webpage! To document our darling's arrival into the world! Saturday, June 28, 2008. Caroline's 1st night out of the house. It has been a few days since our last post. We have been a little busy getting some sort of routine,The picture on the top is Caroline with Minde's. Parents, Jim and Sue right before they left us on our own. Caroline had a doc's appt. Sunday, June 22, 2008. Wednesday, June 18, 2008. Monday, June 16, 2008. Saturday, June 14, 2008. Sue, Kendra, Brecke.
travisandminde.blogspot.com
5946819. Travis, Mindi and Braelynn Eames
Travis, Mindi and Braelynn Eames. Thursday, May 24, 2012. Mr Eames graduated from BYU-I! He graduated Dec. 17 2011, degree in Business with fiance and marketing. So proud of all his hard work! Christmas 2011 at our cute little town house. Trav was bummed we didn't stick to our tradion in cutting our tree down from up in the mountains. (Part of me did too), but i might say it was nice having a "full" tree and not a little "charly brown christmas tree." :). Posted by Travis and Mindi Eames. Grandma and Gr...
travisandmindieames.blogspot.com
5946820. Travis & Mindy
Monday, December 26, 2011. Every year, we’ve had a theme to our Christmas newsletter. 2010 was summarized as the year of ‘transition’ as we moved, started new jobs, and launched into new adventures in the Big Apple. This year, although more settled, would have to be summarized as the year of ‘travel.’. Now as we enter 2012, Travis is already being promoted at work as of January 1st and Mindy has three trips to Africa and one to Asia under her belt. Ski trip to Pagosa Springs last winter. Although we don&...
travisandmindy.blogspot.com
5946821. Travis and Nadia's Blog
Travis and Nadia's Blog. Sunday, November 1, 2009. Well, I can't believe it! We've been married now for 2 1/2 months now. It has been such a great time. We had a great honeymoon. In Maui- went snorkeling, at at top a world class restaurant, went to an aquarium, went on an hour helicopter ride and toured the entire island! Posted by About Us. Saturday, August 15, 2009. RSVP to the INVITATION! 1 Click on the "RSVP to the INVITATION! Purple link. Then scroll down to the "POST A COMMENT" section. We met up a...
travisandnadia.blogspot.com
5946822. The Macdonald Family
Travis, Natalee, Shep, Meda and Bear. Friday, August 10, 2012. Salty breeze, relaxing, waves crashing, dolphins, uncontrollable fun, deep thoughts, sand in my toes . why I love the sea. My favorite week of the year, summer vacation in Newport Beach. The kids loved searching for crabs on the rocks. Brinley turned them all into mermaids! Bear is into mermaids and kept wondering if he would see one at the beach, so he was in heaven here. Elsie, Meda and Annessa. Love whiffle ball on the beach. The morning T...
travisandnatalee.blogspot.com
5946823. Travis and Natalie Williams
Travis and Natalie Williams. Monday, November 5, 2012. We had so much fun at our neighborhood Fall Festival! It was super fun doing the jello hands! Monday, October 29, 2012. Monday, October 22, 2012. Spencer has enjoyed playing flag football this fall. He has learned a lot about the rules and enjoys practicing with Travis. His favorite position is offensive line. Joey is always excited when he gets a snack after the game too! Victory dinner after his game. Friday, October 5, 2012. My Little Pony cake.
travisandnatalie.blogspot.com
5946824. Behind The Scenes. (And other things)
Behind The Scenes. (And other things). Here you will find information about our Intersession called Lights, Camera, Action! Here you will find some information on the Oscars, and you will find reviews on movies we have watched. Thursday, January 15, 2009. A 1972 Car Changes Everything. A 1972 Car Changes Everything. Ome, and they have an after ceremony dinner, and after that, that’s when the fun really begins. Thao Vang Lor ( Bee Vang. And finally Sue Lor ( Ahney Her. Well I cant really express one of th...
travisandnemo.blogspot.com
5946825. Earl Family
Saturday, December 12, 2009. What a day we had! We know what true friends are! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. In laws included! I love you all and appreciate all you do for me and Travis! Travis- I love you baby! Tuesday, November 24, 2009. New York New York. So I've been a slacker in the blogging department! Life is just too busy when you have six kids a hubby and a dog! I am just not mentally ready for Christmas or winter or cold or snow or anything that comes with it. I could relate to...
travisandnicoleearl.blogspot.com
5946826. Noon Family
A way to keep up with the Noons.Travis, Nicole, Alta and KayLynn. Wednesday, August 1, 2012. LONG awaited update :s. SoIt has been a LONG.I mean LONG time since I have updated! I really have no good excuses, but life has just been busy lately! So, here's the latest update from our family:. KayLynn Grace: She has grown and changed so much in the last year (it's been at least that long since I posted! When we saw her at Pizza Hut)! She continues to grow and amaze us each day! But he has been doing a lot fo...
travisandnicolenoon.blogspot.com