SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 10 / (2697866 - 2697920)

2697866. The Girl in Pink!!!
The Girl in Pink! My thoughts and opinions; general views about the society. Makeup and beauty articles. Women Lifestyle and daily routine guide. Cosmetic reviews and beauty tips. Health and Lifestyle advice. Nails, face, eyes and lips makeup. Sunday, December 25, 2016. Review - #Essence make me #brow #eyebrow #gel #mascara in 03 #soft #browny #browns. Essence make me #brow #eyebrow #gel #mascara. Saturday, December 17, 2016. What 6 months of #motherhood have taught me! As I mark the 6 months of my baby ...
thegirlinpink21.blogspot.com
2697867. Girl in Pink ♥
Girl in Pink ♥. Today was a fairy tale. Tuesday, October 28, 2014. Earlier this year, I got hooked again with reading books. It all started when I got curious about this "fan fiction" on wattpad, that I've decided to just read books again. I set my goal in Goodreads. To 15 books for the rest of the year. But as I reach my target, it felt like I need more. My mind is craving for more stories, rooting for the characters, waiting for a sequel or a movie, or for just another chapter. To see my list! I don't ...
thegirlinpinkchucks.blogspot.com
2697868. The Girl Pink Company | Fashion Marketing Agency
Website Designed at Homestead™ Make a Website. And List Your Business. Click here to take survey.
thegirlinpinkco.com
2697869. The Girl Pink Company | Fashion Marketing Agency
Website Designed at Homestead™ Make a Website. And List Your Business. Click here to take survey.
thegirlinpinkcompany.com
2697870. The Girl in Pink Dress
The Girl in Pink Dress. Viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010. Pineapple. Pineapple. Pineapple. Pineapple. PINEAPPLE! 7:32 a. m. Tags: Simple Things Pink. Martes, 3 de agosto de 2010. 3:25 p. m. Tags: Simple Things Pink. Martes, 15 de junio de 2010. 6:05 p. m. Martes, 1 de junio de 2010. 1:44 p. m. Tags: Simple Things Pink. Jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010. Chanel presenta su colección "Crucero 2011" en Saint-Tropez. 8:17 a. m. Domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010. Simple Things Pink ჱܓ. 8:26 p. m. Mi mama es la mejor ♥. La mod...
thegirlinpinkdress.blogspot.com
2697871. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thegirlinpinkshoes.wordpress.com
2697872. thegirlinpurple
July 17, 2015. That’s all she said. My mere existence hurt her. Because while I was dead. She continued to live. While I was ever still. She continued to move. My life was over. She fell in love again. A man with a heartbeat. He had a pulse. I no longer did. He made her laugh. I made her cry. His hands were still warm. His arms got to hold her. All I could do was think of her. And the way they flushed when I kissed her. And the way she snorted when she giggled. I was rotting away. I wasn’t welcome anymore.
thegirlinpurple.com
2697873. thegirlinpurple (ilona) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 141 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Nov 10, 2010.
thegirlinpurple.deviantart.com
2697874. THE GIRL IN RED HEELS
THE GIRL IN RED HEELS. Wednesday, January 25, 2012. DETAILS and DETAILS: FASHION WEEK STREET-STYLE. Tommy Ton Style.com. Follow me on: twitter. Posted by Habiba. J. Tuesday, January 24, 2012. Alex K for Foam February/March 2012. Model Alex K really showed her natural beauty shooting for Foam magazine's Feb/March12 issue. Photographer Alexander Wagner. Kept the organic nature loving essence and did it so beautifully. It reminds me of summer at the. Yukiko Tajima for Kiehl’s). Follow Me on: twitter. And th...
thegirlinredheels.com
2697875. thegirlinredheels
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. July 25, 2016. July 25, 2016. This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. Blog at WordPress.com.
thegirlinredheels.wordpress.com
2697876. Miles To Go… – I may have reached a milestone but I have miles to go…
Miles To Go…. Miles To Go…. I may have reached a milestone but I have miles to go…. December 5, 2016. December 5, 2016. Each one enters this world alone. Even twins, they come out 1 at a time. The exception are co-joined twins who have to be operated together to remove from mother’s womb. They make fine example of if you stay together you lead a hellish life. Their life gets better (more like healthier) only after they are separated. This classically proves each for their own. August 24, 2016. My example...
thegirlinredhood.wordpress.com
2697877. the girl in red lipstick
Tuesday, June 17, 2014. The girl in red lipstick" has moved over to a new address please go check it out here: [ http:/ purelybeingher.blogspot.com. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thegirlinredlipstick.blogspot.com
2697878. thegirlinredpaint - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Love is a contradiction. Traditional Art / Student. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 102 weeks ago. Love is a contradiction. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Hello I a...
thegirlinredpaint.deviantart.com
2697879. ajflkajfkawjf/
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). There was an error in this gadget. The Girl in Red Stilettos. Promote Your Page Too. There was an error in this gadget. 169; 2009 Smashing Magazine.
thegirlinredstilettos.blogspot.com
2697880. The Girl In Ripped Jeans'
The Girl In Ripped Jeans'. Saturday, August 15, 2015. Part-time street roamer in uniform-ripped jeans, sling bag, sneakers, loose t-shirt-I take photographs of my city, one scene at a time. Seen near Basilica Minore Del Sto. Niño. Labels: Photo Of The Day. Thursday, August 13, 2015. In Memory Of My Grandmother's Third Year Death Anniversary. Her name sounds grand, eh? 1 She taught us good manners and grace. 2 She taught us to listen. 3 She taught us to be kind to others. She was always around for anyone ...
thegirlinrippedjeans.blogspot.com
2697881. thegirlinrock (oh boy! again?) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange. Why," you ask?
thegirlinrock.deviantart.com
2697882. The Girl In Row K | Life and style from the heart of the movie house
The Girl In Row K. Life and style from the heart of the movie house. EVENTS: The NZIFF so far. July 28, 2015. EVENTS: The NZIFF so far. TV: Mulder and Scully reunited and it feels so good. July 26, 2015. THEY’RE BAAAAAAAACK: Search parties! Dead bodies being dragged about! Multi needle thingies being stuck in unsuspecting necks… or something! TV: Mulder and Scully reunited and it feels so good. FASHION: The death of Converse? July 25, 2015. 8221; Many a brand has foolishly replied, “Coz we can, see!
thegirlinrowk.com
2697884. * De Profesión Soñadora: Mundotaku, 'Loliteces', Manga y Anime, curiosidades...y mis desvaríos.
El aroma que llevan las flores. Go, go, Japan. Reseña: American Horror Story (1ª temporada). 30 jun. 2015. American Horror Story es una serie de televisión de terror /drama / suspense. Creada y producida por Ryan Murphy y Brad Falchuk, cuya primera temporada, Murder House. Se emitió en 2011. Y así lo hice, señores, me puse a ver la serie en la mejor compañía (y abrazada a un Piyomón gigantesco para los "momentos de susto") y me adentré por completo en el mundo tan interesante que habían creado en ella.
thegirlins.blogspot.com
2697887. Thegirlins (Thegirlins) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I'm just your problem. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I'm just your problem. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. 30 / 2,800.
thegirlins.deviantart.com
2697888. The Girl's Insane
Monday, 22 September 2008. The Vendetta List is Lengthened. Following a two week trip to France and 18 consecutively alcofrolic days out on the town (ah, the stress surrounding relaxation), I have developed quite a penchant for drinking coffee of a morning. In France of course, this is a straightforward purchase. Un cafe, s'il vous plait. You get a coffee. Un cafe au lait, s'il vous plait. You get a coffee with milk. What happens when you walk into a place like Costa coffee? Small, medium or large? When ...
thegirlinsane.blogspot.com
2697889. The Girl In Seat 5A – Travel Like You Mean It
The Girl In Seat 5A. Travel Like You Mean It. I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.". Read my latest blog post on Iguazu Falls, Argentina here. Hello and thanks for visiting! Find out more about me. Join me on Instagram. Barcelona restaurant recommendations (2). Charleston, sc (2). Danube river cruise (5). Good to know (2). Krakow day trips (1). Naples and the amalfi coast (4). Naples, fl (3). Other world destinations (6). Rome day trips (2). Venice and po river cruise (4).
thegirlinseat5a.com
2697890. the girl inside | Transgender & Crossdresser Blog
Transgender and Crossdresser Blog. That which you miss. Some things in life which we know are real to us as anything can be yet are such ineffable concepts that the language simply fails to. Mom, can we talk? A Facebook friend is an Editor at the on-line magazine The Advocate and in anticipation of the premiere episode of “I Am. Speaking of . . . I spend far more of my time than is strictly healthy browsing through sites where I know going in that any mention of trans issues will. Father’s Day Alone.
thegirlinside.com
2697891. The Girl Inside... | Random thoughts from a transgendered
Random thoughts from a transgendered. 037 – Annual update and some shopping. As per usual, I’m back with another slow and late update. I don’t know why this keeps happening, but since I don’t seem to get any better at updating regularly, I’ll just continue to post whenever I can remember to. I’m sure nobody is getting hurt by it anyways. 036 – New breastforms – One-piece Real breasts. Hi and welcome back! 035 – Late night shopping. 034 – Quick shopping on the web. 033 – In the middle of nowhere. As per u...
thegirlinside.net
2697892. Stories of a "Lady Boy"
Stories of a "Lady Boy". Powered By: Tumblr Themes.
thegirlinsideme.tumblr.com
2697893. Jamie's Blog - My Life... | Jamie Transgender life school story blog mtf young child girl trapped boy body brain
Jamie's Blog – My Life…. Hello :) a bit about myself…. On: January 27, 2010. Hey, first of im starting of a blog about myself so i can express who i am really… Ever since i was young i noticed things about myself that didn’t ‘match’ other ‘boys’, i just wasnt like them at all! One day they were there, the next they just weren’t 😦 well now ive just turned 14 on October and ive learned allot since then…. She was a tomboy to be honest, and liked the football and boys stuff and didn’t care much about ...
thegirlinsideyou.wordpress.com
2697894. about girl . !
Notebook HP 2133 Didesain Untuk Wanita. Minggu, 11 Januari 2009. HP memperkenalkan produk netbook terbarunya yang bewarna merah dengan hiasan bunga di sekelilingnya. Perusahaan HP menunjukkan kehandalan dari notebook seri 2133 yang memiliki gaya fashion pada bentuknya. Kelebihan dari seri ini yaitu desain yang dibuat merupakan desain yang elegan dan cocok bagi orang-orang yang selalu bergaya modern. Diposkan oleh ariZa eKky sApUtri. Betapa Istimewanya Wanita Muslimah ! Alasannya . . 6 Wanita wajib taat k...
thegirlinspiration.blogspot.com
2697895. girl. Inspired. - sewing, recipes, crafts and party inspiration
Sewing, recipes, crafts and party inspiration. Shopkins Birthday Party Ideas. Shopkins Birthday Party Dress. The Sew What Club. Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops. Pistachio Pineapple Jello Salad. August 7, 2015. Read More ». July 31, 2015. Read More ». July 23, 2015. We are completely moved out of our home and temporarily set up until we move into our next home. Things are going to be a bit sporadic here while I navigate a new city, summer schedules, and having most of my things in storage! Read More ». Altho...
thegirlinspired.com
2697896. The Girl In Stitches
The Girl In Stitches. Knit, Crochet, Cross Stitch, Sew, Stitch. I've been spending the last couple weeks getting ready for a big craft show, I've wanted to upload a chart to the blog but haven't had much time so I whipped up this Rino Chart. I drew this Rino as part of a growth chart that I did for my son and I thought it would be a cute cross stitch. For the Rino Chart. Posted by Steph M. Brown Dog Counted Cross Stitch. Download the Chart HERE. Posted by Steph M. To download the pdf of the chart. I want...
thegirlinstitches.blogspot.com
2697897. thegirlinstones's blog - We Are The Pipettes - Skyrock.com
We Are The Pipettes. Teeekateeehh Chérie ( * ). Le Monde est pourri ici! Ciné and Arum Café. Bandinette and Grosse Patate. IMPRESSIONANT comme je t'aime! Non Pas Saumon , Ni l'autre Con! 12/11/2007 at 12:23 PM. 10/03/2008 at 10:25 AM. Mes Chéri(e)s nouveau blog. Subscribe to my blog! Mes Chéri(e)s nouveau blog. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Sunday, 09 March 2008 at 11:46 AM. SEURETTE TA DE BELLES JAMBES TU SAIS? Posted on Saturday, 08 March 2008 at 4:09 AM. Sur le ...
thegirlinstones.skyrock.com
2697898. the girl in stripes writes
Mr Hippo and Ms. Rabbit. Daily Eureka : The Spiritual Youngster. Monday, May 11, 2015. Beberapa waktu lalu saya bertanya pada ibu, kenapa beberapa hal yang sangat saya harapkan belum juga terjadi. Bahkan seringkali terhenti saat mencapai kata hampir. Lalu kata ibu, “Kamu kurang berdoa…”. Lalu apakah sebuah doa? Setidaknya begitu untuk saya. Sebuah momen sakral dimana hanya ada kita dan semesta, bukankah itu tak ada duanya? When the road gets dark. And you can no longer see. Just let my love throw a spark.
thegirlinstripes.blogspot.com
2697899. TheGirlInSugar's blog - La petite fille en sucre ..♥ - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 15/11/2014 at 4:50 AM. Updated: 01/12/2014 at 11:51 AM. La petite fille en sucre .♥. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Sur ce blog, il auras beaucoup d'articles qui porterons sur le thème du maquillage, de la mode, bref, des trucs de filles ;)! Je vous souhaites une bonne visite! La petite fille en sucre .♥. Cadeaux de Noël pour elle.♥. Eh oui, noël arrive à grand pas. On est déjà le 30 novembre, et il est grand temps que je lance ma Série Christmas! Cadeaux de Noël p...
thegirlinsugar.skyrock.com
2697900. thegirlinteal | A fine WordPress.com site
A fine WordPress.com site. July 27, 2012. July 26, 2012. July 26, 2012. When you gradua…. July 26, 2012. Recently my “friends” made a joke about how I probably have a blog dissing them and complaining about all of the horrible things they do. What they didn’t realize is that I didn’t until now. Sorry guys but all of the shit i’ve dealt with is about to go viral. -ThegirlinTeal. When you gradua…. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thegirlinteal.wordpress.com
2697901. the girl in tech
The girl in tech. I’m traveling Japan right now. Follow my journey at www.jpinsider.com. Beautiful photos provided of course. Layered with uniqlo heat tech. Fonts around SoMa, San Francisco. Holding a camera on my way to work. I’ve been missing out on all these fonts! Inspired by a post on fastcompany. Playing around with the SLO-MO feature on the new iPhone 6. Even mini projects like this spur creativity. All black is perfect for office. Hat is from BCBG for $50. My takeaways and learnings:. Using OCR, ...
thegirlintech.com
2697902. thegirlintheabyss (Paula) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Aug 11, 2015.
thegirlintheabyss.deviantart.com
2697903. TheGirlInTheAttic (Laura Nicklin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 21 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thegirlintheattic.deviantart.com
2697904. The Girl in the Awesome Chador
The Girl in the Awesome Chador. Life is a journey. And you are a traveler. Tuesday, 10 March 2015. Yep It's been a long hiatus again. He first semester of the school year ended and I went back home for a two week vacation. It was well spent and very worth it. There was some negative energy going on and I really missed home so I crawled back home like a little baby. I hate flights btw. No, I actually their odd timings and having to be awake and crabby all night. Good ol A3 from 2 years back? Neh, I never ...
thegirlintheawesomechador.blogspot.com
2697906. The Girl In The Band - Home
The Girl In The Band. Who is the girl in the band? My View From The Stage. Confessions of A Serial Spender- Part Three. In 2011, I owned four homes and had $80,000 in credit card debt. Three of the homes were rented and I was working and making fairly decent money, but every month had become a juggling act that would have easily been a headliner for Cirque Solei. I felt so superior. I was running $600.00 short and still hadn’t missed a payment! There was no one to confide in, no one to advise me. I went ...
thegirlintheband.com
2697907. thegirlinthebathroom | Being the best metaphor I can be.
Being the best metaphor I can be. July 22, 2015. Wish i had an attention span. My life is filled with good intentions and a whole lot of shit. January 29, 2015. So, here is my horror story about sibling rivalry and a baby sitter or two:. 8220;Do you really think you could kill someone? 8221; Christina asked over the screams. 8220;Definitely,” Ashley said. “No doubt in my mind. What about you, Maggie? Not that I would want to do either I’m just curious.”. 8220;I think there would be more of an ethical dil...
thegirlinthebathroom.wordpress.com
2697908. the girl in the big glasses | i know i do not capitalise.
The girl in the big glasses. I know i do not capitalise. May 28, 2015. Middot; by girlinthebigglasses. Middot; in Uncategorized. Middot; Leave a comment. So after the downer of my previous post i have a sharp turn of emotions for you. i have a ‘woo’. as aforementioned i received a scholarship in early april and am currently prepping and dreaming of my future which i have longed for. i am also working really hard at an agency and for […]. May 27, 2015. Middot; by girlinthebigglasses. April 28, 2013. This,...
thegirlinthebigglasses.wordpress.com
2697909. THE GIRL IN THE BIKINI
Wednesday, January 2, 2013. Be original, be innovative, be bold / happy 2013! Monday, December 17, 2012. IT'S FUN TO WEAR PINK / FINAL HOURS OF #CBEVERYTHING SALE. It's FUN to wear PINK! As seen on Cristina. In Hot Pink with White Lace ❤. Get The Look Design Your Own for ONLY $29.50 per piece! To Shine On and to Shop CRISPY BIKINIS #CBeverything Sale. Offer ends tonight 11:59pm PST or While Supplies Last. Saturday, December 15, 2012. SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT / THE SLS DIME SQUAD.
thegirlinthebikini.blogspot.com
2697910. TheGirlIntheBikini (Angelina Dark) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 159 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? South Park: B...
thegirlinthebikini.deviantart.com
2697911. Keine Weiterleitung definiert!
Für die Domain "www.thegirlintheblackdress.com" ist keine Weiterleitung definiert! No forwarding is defined for the domain "www.thegirlintheblackdress.com"!
thegirlintheblackdress.com
2697912. thegirlintheblackfedora
August 5, 2015. My new nixon time teller is a really nice piece and the two tone means I can wear silver and gold jewellery with it.:). July 13, 2015. From left to right…. ST Tropez gradual tan. Http:/ www.boots.com/en/St-Tropez-Everyday-Gradual-Tan-Body-Medium-Dark-200ml 37677/. Le Couvent des Minimes lavender pillow spray. Http:/ www.boots.com/en/Le-Couvent-des-Minimes-Relaxing-Recipe-Goodnight-Pillow-Mist-100ml 1544493/. Piz Buin 15 SPF Oil. Zoeva stippling foundation brush buffer 104. July 12, 2015.
thegirlintheblackfedora.com
2697913. thegirlintheblackscarf
April 21, 2015. A truly inspiring poem by Rudyard Kipling titled “If”. If you can keep your head when all about you. Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,. If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,. But make allowance for their doubting too;. If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,. Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,. Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,. And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:. If you can dream and not make dreams your master;. Yours is the Earth and e...
thegirlintheblackscarf.wordpress.com
2697914. The Girl in the Blue Beret | one girl who blogs
Welcome to my little corner of the internet! Documenting my opinions, thoughts and life experiences. Stay a while? Sara Louise. Powered by Blogger. A LITTLE MOTIVATION FOR YOU ALL. Being positive in life may be one of the most challenging, yet rewarding things a person could do. I want you to think about something for a minute; today will never come again. Sure, there are plenty more days to come, but why waste one? 3 SUMMER DRINKS YOU'LL LOVE. DEAR FUTURE SELF HAVE WE FIGURED THINGS OUT YET? 8226; GCSE ...
thegirlintheblueberet.blogspot.com
2697915. The Girl In The Blue Boots
The Girl In The Blue Boots. What is my blog about? She had her nose in a book and her head in the clouds". Tuesday, July 12, 2011. First things first, I am so very sorry about my absence. Wedding planning, my job, and working on this new house are taking up way to much of my time. But in the midst of all this hectic crazy schedule, I have neglected one of my favorite hobbies, spending time with ya'll! So, I sincerely have missed ya'll and I vow to never stop blogging again! I'm so glad ya'll stopped by!
thegirlintheblueboots.blogspot.com
2697916. The Girl in the Blue Dress
The Girl in the Blue Dress. Yeah that's her.V. 20 and easily bored yet just as easily amused. Obsessive compulsive pastry chef. Likes Alternative and Punk Rock, Pop Punk. JK Rowling and Sidney Sheldon dominate her bookshelves. Names her favourite things after characters from One Tree Hill. Loves E. P. Y. In love with M. Christmas Eve Dinner with the fambam and karaoke night later #familytradition. These are real fucking men. This is so accurate in so many ways. SOPA Emergency IP list:. Chatroulette.c...
thegirlinthebluedress.tumblr.com
2697918. The girl in the blue dress
The girl in the blue dress. Monday, 26 January 2015. I need your help, ideas? Recently iv been lacking in ideas about what to blog about, why I haven't posted recently, so this is what I want to do. I originally made my blog to share my love for makeup and beauty and because it seemed like something I would really enjoy, which I really do, I enjoy it loads. Somewhere I can sit and just write about things that I love and where I can sit and just find myself. But I want to involve you. Something I also wan...
thegirlinthebluedresss.blogspot.com
2697919. The Girl in the Blue Glasses
Thursday, July 30, 2015. New Bible, New Technique. My mom found these new little bibles recently called Noteworthy Bibles by Zondervan! They are a little larger than pocket size, and my FAVORITE part is, get this, there is only text on the left side of the page, leaving the whole right side open! I love creating in my other journaling bible, but I sometimes feel limited by the space that's given. I've really had fun working on a whole page! Tuesday, July 14, 2015. This spread is to remind me of the VBS t...
thegirlintheblueglasses.blogspot.com
2697920. The Girl in the blue hight heels
The Girl in the blue hight heels. Bold Enough not to be a cut out cookie". Http:/ www.bondibikkies.com. Tuesday, May 10, 2011. Choc choc choc and crunch. Mr Bondi Rescue boys are chowing on some on my hand made Golden Crunch Granola, it has a twist with a few little extras to give it some choc crunch! 500g Bondi Bikkies Golden Crunch. 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk. Place all of Step 1:. In a mixing bowl and combine well. In a pot place off of Step 2. Mix well and press into a lined baking tin. Friday...
thegirlinthebluehighheels.blogspot.com